Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia (3 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm telling you people, he's our own Bale. Now we have a winger who likes to cut inside in Elia and we have a left footed winger in Esti. Now how will that work when things get serious on Sunday? Lets hope as good as yesterday.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I really liked more than anything his enthusiasm, I really hope he can keep it up. Had some very nice dribbles and little backheel passes.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I was really impressed with him even though he went quiet after a few minutes, from the little he showed they were all good flicks and dribbles and showed good determination.

Elia and Esti are going to have to battle it out for first preference

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Can we wait untill he plays some real games?

I mean I liked what he showed yesterday, but it was against a team weaker than any Serie A side and it was like 15 minutes.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
He's clearly an attacking player. It would be a waste to use him as a left back. It's like playing Krasic at right back. Makes no sense.
that's like saying dani alves playing at RB is a waste.
having an attack-minded as a LB/RB position helps a lot.it's actually what wins most games.especially if you play this 4-4-2 4-2-4 whatever it is.as long as he realises he has defensive duties and the DM covers when they go forward.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I was really impressed with him even though he went quiet after a few minutes, from the little he showed they were all good flicks and dribbles and showed good determination.

Elia and Esti are going to have to battle it out for first preference
Juventino899 your avatar is awesome lol. How did you manage to find that one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)