Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia (8 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im probably knee jerking a bit here but i was sceptical about this transfer when it was made i have to admit so when i seen his first few touches i was shocked and pleasantly suprised i think he is going to be a great signing and im very happy about this.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah i know but most of has had never heard never mind see any of him before so cant be blamed for not being so happy about the transfer especially when things where looking so dull in August. Then his on his first game he shows skills that we rarely see in any players at Juve and we get excited.. Its all cool.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I know, but still, chill, yeah positive showing, but was just like 10-15 mins of showing good technique and some skill. Just as people shouldnt dismiss him too soon, one shouldnt get carried away either after that brief of a showing (leads to exaggerated expectations, meaning if he doesnt fullfill it every time he is on the pitch, will get unfair criticism). But yeah, its bit exciting, which is good.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
First of all, Amauri scored 5 goals in his debut, so it's still not the time to judge him.Secondly, he was playing against Notts County not Man U.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah I know, but still, chill, yeah positive showing, but was just like 10-15 mins of showing good technique and some skill. Just as people shouldnt dismiss him too soon, one shouldnt get carried away either after that brief of a showing (leads to exaggerated expectations, meaning if he doesnt fullfill it every time he is on the pitch, will get unfair criticism). But yeah, its bit exciting, which is good.
:tup:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
:disagree: don't think he's similar to SWF. Someone here compared him to camoranesi, There are similarities in style but he's a lefty.
he does have a little bit of Cam about him...especially with very quick turns on the ball, to change his direction, often turning 180 on himself, as Camo used to do a lot. He has good acceleration, needs practice at shooting, can cross, very determined for a little speedy flair merchant, loves a fight...a useful signing, and its up to him to make the most of it, and win a permanent deal. he will certainly get the chances to prove himself...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He is and always better than most of you guys thought but he won't be the next Cam. Just expect a solid winger who has some skill but will dribble into the ground from time to time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)