Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lol.

Fully expect that the same schmucks who said he is a terrible signing, didnt stop on unknown player, risky or such, but flat out bad signing, will now be overhyping him for those 5 mins, hehe.
Haha, right.

I'm not doing that, just sayin' that he's showing potential, something that Pepe doesn't even posses sadly.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know you arent, just saying the predictable change in tunes coming up by the usual suspects, hehe.

IZ, that is correct, hence why I said there will be probable overhyping commencing soon. But yeah he has neat tricky feets.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I know you arent, just saying the predictable change in tunes coming up by the usual suspects, hehe.

IZ, that is correct, hence why I said there will be probable overhyping commencing soon. But yeah he has neat tricky feets.
So is he a Sean Wright Phillips type of player?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think he would make a good wingback, don't know why. He reminds me of guys like Bale, Vargas and Bastos.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Motm for me in what was a disgusting performance

had some very nice touches

ppl bitched him out before he even put the jersey on,hope he proves all those retards wrong!!

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I think he would make a good wingback, don't know why. He reminds me of guys like Bale, Vargas and Bastos.
It's funny to say but i think so too , anyway he ain't nothing good as Bale but he can be really good player , i like him .

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
as i said before i only saw him with his NT but always impressed with him.. i smell something like Camo with this kid. hope he can do it.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Reminds me of what Robben said about sA. How they don't know how to defend against wingers.
Krasic, Esti, Elia couldn't pick a better league to look good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)