Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Because I feel he's just another unknown that is being added for the sake of it, I predict he will add nothing to the team except waste of space and squad size.
reminds me of caceres who was sorta unknown...most didnt like him until he left and were stuck with grygera/zebina...then suddenly everyone wanted him back.

Is this a re-run? :scared:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Welcome Chelo!
I hope you prove doubters wrong and show us some skills.goodluck!

@Hustini
In his thread in the transfers zone few viedos were posted,check them out.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because I feel he's just another unknown that is being added for the sake of it, I predict he will add nothing to the team except waste of space and squad size.
The likelyhood that he wont add much imediate impact is good, but I dont know why you "feel" a transfer sucks when you dont know the player, less likely to be special, considering the progression of his career so far, even if the 2 games I seen him he showed some decent skill, not enough to make me feel comfortable we are gambling on him, but all the same decent (I wouldnt overhype the Alves showing, I seen random players totally own quality players for a game).

Too little to have an opinion of him, except my opinion of that our starting LW SHOULD be less of a gamble and more proven signing/upgradge. But this signing is too cheap to be our starting one I think, I hope. But distraction aside, the question is, why do you think this transfer sucks, when you dont know the player?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The likelyhood that he wont add much imediate impact is good, but I dont know why you "feel" a transfer sucks when you dont know the player, less likely to be special, considering the progression of his career so far, even if the 2 games I seen him he showed some decent skill, not enough to make me feel comfortable we are gambling on him, but all the same decent (I wouldnt overhype the Alves showing, I seen random players totally own quality players for a game).

Too little to have an opinion of him, except my opinion of that our starting LW SHOULD be less of a gamble and more proven signing/upgradge. But this signing is too cheap to be our starting one I think, I hope. But distraction aside, the question is, why do you think this transfer sucks, when you dont know the player?
Mind you, I did not say he sucks because I have never seen him play, I said the transfer sucks. In my opinion it is just a waste of time instead of going after other more important solutions. The fact that, as you said, we are buying bench players disgusts me because we are still ignoring our starting 11 and once we get stuck with them together with the current players that refuse to leave we'll have no money and time left to buy starters. I hope this gives you an idea on why I think the transfer sucks. I don't believe we will buy a good LW after getting Giaccherini and this guy and I don't believe Pepe will accept to leave.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I love how the transfers we don't want to happen, happen. The fans are never gifted anyone but shit like this.

Nonetheless welcome, and all the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)