Marcelo Alejandro Estigarribia (9 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Just for info, in the Arab Gulf accent, his name means: "My ass is close". :D

This will make an embarrassment for Aljazeera anchors.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Like the deal if he'll be the 5th winger. Pasquato is quite a talent and imo showed more than this guy just looking at the stats, so I don't want to sacrifice him. Even worse would be if no other winger would arrive but it looks like Malouda will come.

Could surprise, but is probably a long shot.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He's fat and like I said before even if he were to come for free and play for free this transfer sucks.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just for info, in the Arab Gulf accent, his name means: "My ass is close". :D

This will make an embarrassment for Aljazeera anchors.
Well then. :D
Do you think that the 8 million recdieved in the pepe deal will now go towards acquiring another LW, or will it be for debt coverage?
Debt? What debt? :shifty:

Bring me Malouda for LM and let's get Krasic healthy again and I think our midfield is set for the season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Welcome Marcelo. I find you more exciting than the italian we bought few days before you. Make it big, and ill name my son after you.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He seems to be a very good crosser and passer, but it looks like unless the ball is literally glued to his foot, he has issues keeping posession.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
so is this our super winger we were promised who will complete Conte's 4/2/4 formation and make us take that step up to compete for the Scudetto?? :anon:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is "younger" which is nice, havent seen him but some say he did well this summer for national tea
?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)