Marcello Lippi (4 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
“It’s not true,” Lippi told Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli on Thursday. “I don’t dislike being linked with a big club like Real Madrid, but there is nothing concrete.
“I don’t know what Zidane and Perez said to each other, I simply read about it in the papers,” continued the former Napoli and Inter tactician.
“But I have two more years on my contract in Guangzhou and I feel good there from all points of view. It hasn’t happened yet, but if there was a call, I’m still under contract.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Marcello Lippi has refused to criticise former club Juventus for their swoop of Nicolas Anelka.
“Juventus know what they need,” Coach Lippi, who works in China for Guangzhou Evergrande, told the Gazzetta dello Sport.
“I see that the Juventus fans are a little sceptical of him, but he has great class and perhaps just needs a new challenge.
“Juve play total football where fatigue is evenly distributed. The attackers are asked to press, to drop back and that sometimes doesn’t make them cool in front of goal.
“That’s why they have been searching for a new striker for some time.”

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marcello Lippi has refused to criticise former club Juventus for their swoop of Nicolas Anelka.
“Juventus know what they need,” Coach Lippi, who works in China for Guangzhou Evergrande, told the Gazzetta dello Sport.
“I see that the Juventus fans are a little sceptical of him, but he has great class and perhaps just needs a new challenge.
“Juve play total football where fatigue is evenly distributed. The attackers are asked to press, to drop back and that sometimes doesn’t make them cool in front of goal.
“That’s why they have been searching for a new striker for some time.”
Yes, that's the football we play in theory but on the field we are playing something else.

Who remembers what Lippi said about the Cannavaro return?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Tacchinardi reflecting on may 5th, 2002: "He [Lippi] turned to me because he felt reactions in the stands and, although he had banned radios on the bench, he asked me what was going on at Inter against Lazio. And when I told him the Nerazzurri were losing 4-2, three times he repeated: 'I don't believe you, I do not believe it, tell me the truth.' And then he started to encourage the team with an incredible charge."

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)