Marcello Lippi (7 Viewers)

Nedvěd

I have a weird feeling that Mourinho will become manure coach when SAF retires.
He is always yapping about Manutd in media and even Sneider said Mou will leave for Manutd.
SAF also said once that Mourinho is his natural replacement.
That's true. Yeah, the vast majority of United fans are convinced that Mou will be our future manager, but I'm not. Mou is a sweet talker and talks a lot of shit he doesn't mean. By the time he leaves Madrid (he's on 4 years contract innit?) Fergie will be gone already, I think fergie has one or two seasons in him at max, and when the great man retires Mou will be at Madrid already, so the timing will be against Mourinho.
And why would anyone want to manage United? We are debt ridden, have no money and have an average squad. Jose loves to spend and he can't do that here, and by the time he leaves Madrid, City will be all over him and he would be mad not to chose City, where he can build his own team, spend cash and buy the players he wants. (And City owners are great and don't interfere in the signings and the football like Abramovic @ Chelsea)

I feel sorry for whoever have to manage United after SAF, no money, average players and huge pressure.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mourinho said that right now he enjoys day to day football and it is still early for him to jump to international football but he would love to do it one day.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Not that we can find anything better though, do you think that he would worse than the average junk we are collecting lately?
We will not get any decent coach anyway, because of the goals our board sets...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think highly of Lippi, but I'm wary of players and coaches who have already won all there is to win.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Tonight he's coaching this team

Juventus

Portieri:Tacconi,Rampulla,Chimenti
Difensori:Cabrini,Carrera,Cuccureddu,De Agostini,Gentile,Montero,Iuliano,Porrini,Storgato,Torricelli,Tudor,Vierchowod.
Centrocampisti:Bonini,Causio,Davids,Furino,Galia,Marocchi,Marocchino,Mauro,Nedved,Tacchinardi,Tavola,Vignola,Zidane.
Attaccanti:Grabbi,Vialli,Ravanelli,Vieri

Allenatore :Lippi Vice allenatore: Pessotto

20:45 Kick Off Sky

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Lippi before the match- "I want to coach 2-3 more years, but I will not coach in Italy anymore, not even at Juve if they called me."

"There was contact in the past, but nothing came up of it. I am pleased to hear of the chants for me, it shows our bond."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)