Marcello Lippi (2 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The winning combination of Marcello Lippi and Luciano Moggi could be reconnected at Palermo, according to Sportmediaset.it.

The two men worked together at Juventus and took the club to its zenith over the years. Now they could embark upon a new challenge in Sicily.

Palermo are searching for a new sporting director following the departure of Walter Sabatini and Moggi is a candidate for the future.

President Maurizio Zamparini is leaving - causing reason to change structure and direction.

His planned departure has become far removed from stability, leaving the club to take on a new foundation.

Moggi's ban from football ends in May, making him open to a return. He could take the role of sporting director at Palermo, and would bring in Lippi to forge a new vision.

Lippi left his taly post in the summer, and recently confirmed his intent to return to club management if the right offer arrived.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The winning combination of Marcello Lippi and Luciano Moggi could be reconnected at Palermo, according to Sportmediaset.it.

The two men worked together at Juventus and took the club to its zenith over the years. Now they could embark upon a new challenge in Sicily.

Palermo are searching for a new sporting director following the departure of Walter Sabatini and Moggi is a candidate for the future.

President Maurizio Zamparini is leaving - causing reason to change structure and direction.

His planned departure has become far removed from stability, leaving the club to take on a new foundation.

Moggi's ban from football ends in May, making him open to a return. He could take the role of sporting director at Palermo, and would bring in Lippi to forge a new vision.

Lippi left his taly post in the summer, and recently confirmed his intent to return to club management if the right offer arrived.
Moggi to send Palermo to Serie B :touched: I wish he can do the same to Fiorentina, Napoli or Genoa or all together.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
No way that shit is for real. Hell papers are yet to even speculate who the buyer (if there's even one) is, let alone speculate changes in the management.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Think about this, let's pretend Lippi came back for the start of the season, do you guys think Lippi couldve out did Del Neri on were we sit at Mid point? Mmmmm

Nedvěd

I adore this man, I would gladly have him as SAF's temporary replacement when the great man calls his time.

I feel privileged that I have witnessed such great managers like SAF, Lippi, Capello, Trap and Mourinho in my lifetime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)