Marcello Lippi (8 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I would say he is nothing special.. He is just a normal player like Daniel Fonseca or Juan Esnaider
In what context?? If you mean as a Juve player, then yeah, Zlatan realy didn't set the world on fire and won't be remembered as a great player for us. But if you mean talent, then you are dead wrong, dude. Fonseca and Esnaider were shite players compared to Zlatan.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:tup:

Good stuff Rab although ill will admit & it has been said many times before,he has grown tremendously as a player.Still an arsehole of a man but a brilliant player none the less.
Thats another story bro. Though I also admit that he has grown as a player but that doesn't make him on match with someone like Lippi. Even If he'll be world's best in the next century there's no way Lippi and Zlatan can be put on the same sentence.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Thats another story bro. Though I also admit that he has grown as a player but that doesn't make him on match with someone like Lippi. Even If he'll be world's best in the next century there's no way Lippi and Zlatan can be put on the same sentence.
Of course you cant compare the two as Lippi is a true Juve legend & has all the silverware to back it up.None the less dont let your hatred for Zlatan deny the fact that he is an amazing player.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
There's Inter before Calciopoli and After Calciopoli. Lippi coached Inter before Calciopoli and before all this hate increased between the two sides.
No idea when you became a Juve-fan but it seems you are underestimating the tension (pure hatred more fittingly) that existed between the two clubs, long before this Calciopoli.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No idea when you became a Juve-fan but it seems you are underestimating the tension (pure hatred more fittingly) that existed between the two clubs, long before this Calciopoli.
I know what you are trying to say here but I have to point out that it was different before and after Calciopoli.

Before the scandal Inter fans hated us and they envied us. Juve fans mocked Inter and their fans. We made fun of them for their inability to bring home titles.

After Calciopoli the hate has become thee opposite direction. Som Juve fans hate Inter because they think that Moratti planned Calciopoli and because they took our Scudetto undeservedly. Inter fans don't hate us as much as they did before the scandal but they still fear us.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I hope you're not questioning anything here.

What I was trying to say is that the relation between Inter and Juve fans/players/mang has changed much more than it was before after Calciopoli and thats a fact.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I know what you are trying to say here but I have to point out that it was different before and after Calciopoli.

Before the scandal Inter fans hated us and they envied us. Juve fans mocked Inter and their fans. We made fun of them for their inability to bring home titles.

After Calciopoli the hate has become thee opposite direction. Som Juve fans hate Inter because they think that Moratti planned Calciopoli and because they took our Scudetto undeservedly. Inter fans don't hate us as much as they did before the scandal but they still fear us.
Inter fans hate as just like before, and actually the only difference is, our fans (some of us) are acting like losers, I mean like Interisti after the calciopoli.. And some of our players too, we lost that classy image..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Inter fans hate as just like before, and actually the only difference is, our fans (some of us) are acting like losers, I mean like Interisti after the calciopoli.. And some of our players too, we lost that classy image..
I don't agree, we haven't lost anything.

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    Indeed. We're more classy than in Capello days, that's for sure.
    Maybe we're a little less feared but definitely more respected, by everyone.
    In fact a little silverware this season (or next) might make this the proudest period in Juventino history, IMHO.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Eℓvin;1859725 said:
    Indeed. We're more classy than in Capello days, that's for sure.
    Maybe we're a little less feared but definitely more respected, by everyone.
    In fact a little silverware this season (or next) might make this the proudest period in Juventino history, IMHO.
    100%

The only thing we lost is being less feared.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

I hate Inter because they are a disgrace to Italian football and a bunch of wankers, but that's just me.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I don't agree, we haven't lost anything.
    I hate it that we are focused on Inter, that they see Inter match as the match of the life. And when we win we are celebrating it like we won the scudetto. Plus Inter is being mentioned a lot, most of our players talk about Inter, comparing squads and all. Maybe it is temporary, but at the moment this is how I feel.

I don't think about it that way, I mean I don't hate them with passion and all anti-inter stuff. Sure I find them as a joke, but I see them as a rival as much as Milan, no other special feelings. I don't blame them (like many does here) our current situation, it's Juve's directors' (Moggi and the likes) fault, not them..

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    What I was trying to say is that the relation between Inter and Juve fans/players/mang has changed much more than it was before after Calciopoli and thats a fact.
    Sure, but what you were trying to say and whay you actually did say are two different things then. You hinted at Lippi's move being totally ok because back then the hatred between the two clubs was of such stature that a move between them (by a club legend) would pass without causing major upset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)