Manuel Locatelli (43 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Brings a lot to the team and played a huge part in us being harder to break down. We have badly needed a player like him.

But he lost Rebic for the goal and that free-kick at the end was terrible. I'm not even sure what he was trying.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Loca needs more time to adapt, maybe this was not a game to start, we should try a more proven option for the derby.
Loca was the worst player on the field tonight.

The worst part is that tactically he adds nothing more than benta and rabbiot already have, we needed a player with more offensive capabilities

Attachments

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The buildup questions don't help his cause. Loca fondly speaks about his Milan youth days and how it's gonna be emotional playing them. It was an emotional performance alright.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
looked completely lost in game. you simply cannot have that as the player who dictates play.

dybala had to his job out there

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He was good imo, apart from the goal.

He performed his anchor role deep in mid well and he played some clever passes to our more inventive attacking players. He kept finding Cuads beautifully.

To say he’s been thrust into the side he already is our most reliable and tactically sound midfielder.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
but is it hard to find cuad? cuad always makes himself available for pass.

the key part is we needed him to control tempo to allow dybala to push forward instead of dropping deep. he couldnt do that.

he needs to do better, but i think it will help him when arthur is fit to play with him

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Oh, that set piece marking .... needs work
It definitely could've been better, but he should've been helped by Rabiot attacking the ball first. Even if Rabiot misses it, at least Rebic's will find it hard to head that ball so cleanly as he did.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
but is it hard to find cuad? cuad always makes himself available for pass.

the key part is we needed him to control tempo to allow dybala to push forward instead of dropping deep. he couldnt do that.

he needs to do better, but i think it will help him when arthur is fit to play with him
He does, that’s true- but you could see Loca was finding him with more ambitious passes then our other kids are capable of identifying, yet alone trying.

I do think can and should do better though. He needed to impose himself more imo.

It will get better in time for sure, but for now I’m not sure where/why he’s getting criticism from some here and in the press.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 40)