Manuel Locatelli (8 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:agree:

Only pussies buy already split firewood.

To be honest, ya gotta drive your jacked up 4x4 out into the bush and fall the trees first, then buck’em up into splitting rounds, then chop. Now a true alpha would do this all with an axe, but I’ll allow a chainsaw for the bucking the trees into rounds.

Might get arrested for the falling trees part is the only problem.
Actually right now when I hear a chainsaw in my neighborhood I run and grab my truck keys, go find the house, google translate into Spanish “I’ll take the rounds” to the workers and they just throw them into my truck :lol:

kid you not

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

To be honest, ya gotta drive your jacked up 4x4 out into the bush and fall the trees first, then buck’em up into splitting rounds, then chop. Now a true alpha would do this all with an axe, but I’ll allow a chainsaw for the bucking the trees into rounds.

Gotta watch out for the forest keeper tho. If you hear a gunshot, get ready to fire back. Or hide and make a surprise attack with the axe/chainsaw if he comes close. Then proceed with the chopping as previously planned. Also watch out for mines, best bring a friend and have him walk before you, 10 meters away

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Redneck version of people watching :lol:
LOL good way to put it

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta watch out for the forest keeper tho. If you hear a gunshot, get ready to fire back. Or hide and make a surprise attack with the axe/chainsaw if he comes close. Then proceed with the chopping as previously planned. Also watch out for mines, best bring a friend and have him walk before you, 10 meters away
Real men don’t bring backup. They find, disarm and relocate the mines on their own

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You think there are forest keepers on Vancouver Island? It’s a free for all here. Wild West baby! More likely to get shot by another redneck who wants your already split firewood. :scared:

PS. Mines? You live in a scary place. :snoop:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
LOL good way to put it

- - - Updated - - -

Real men don’t bring backup. They find, disarm and relocate the mines on their own
That's what I do. But I hear explosions around, so I always warn the amateurs. If you don't know how to deal with mines, bring backup

- - - Updated - - -

You think there are forest keepers on Vancouver Island? It’s a free for all here. Wild West baby! More likely to get shot by another redneck who wants your already split firewood. :scared:

PS. Mines? You live in a scary place. :snoop:
Oh wow, you guys have it good. I'm running out of space to burry all those. Mines are useful tho, I could just blame the deaths on them

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's what I do. But I hear explosions around, so I always warn the amateurs. If you don't know how to deal with mines, bring backup

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, you guys have it good. I'm running out of space to burry all those. Mines are useful tho, I could just blame the deaths on them
Tell them to YouTube it lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good vodka
Cointreau or gran marnier
Pomegranate juice
Fresh pomegranate
Lime juice
Maybe splash tonic water
Ice
Shake it hard and chill your martini glass
Viola!
This is now officially a Tuz thread.

the loca thread has been Tuz hazed and survived.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

When I go camping I bring store bought wood in a plastic bag :lol2:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I chop my own wood, like 20m³ of it, but I'm not a conservative.
I'm vegan.
I don’t mind vegans as long as they don’t try to tell me not to eat meat.! That’s the point I throw a fat flank steak on my BBQ right in front of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)