Manuel Locatelli (12 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He should play always. Hes 22. 33 year old pirlo was starting every match for us. Rest him when hes tired. Not before then

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
But what is other choice? We fucked ourselves first 4 matches by not winning. Now we playing catch up.

Yeah the season is long but not with this team empty of confidence. Once we string 3 or 5 wins together we can think of rotating back. Right now we need wins

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Good game, saved our ass.
Last one was also good, don't understand why were people shitting on him.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t mind vegans as long as they don’t try to tell me not to eat meat.! That’s the point I throw a fat flank steak on my BBQ right in front of them
Flank steak bla bla bla
I chopped that wood on 43C + I don't give a daym

Last edited:

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
You burn wood? You’re destroying the environment and our air quality. Right-wing fascist swine.
First I used electricity, then it got way to expensive (late 90s) so I switched to wood. I hope that in the next couple of years gas lines will be finished so I can switch to gas so bye bye greatest cardio work out. Oh, I don't think that households are a big problem, unregulated industry is the biggest polluter.

Oh and mining/burning coal. Why da fuq there's a trend of closing down nuclear power plants?
It's like playing Bentan and Berna while having Kante and Salah. Go green, go team vegan!
Save Africa!!!
Fuck twelve

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I give credit when credit is due, Loca was trully MoM today! That was the first and only time he earned it.
I hope that he will repeat vs serious adversaries as well and when he faces some real competition from his teammates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)