Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Fagjinho is an accomplished player, but he isn't what we need. If you look at both Italy's and Chelsea's midfields, you will notice that he has quality around him, enabling him to perform his job. He's a limited player, but he's very good at what he is capable of. Now, if you look at our pathetic midfield, you'll notice that we need more movement, dynamism, practically everything.
I disagree partially. I think our midfield has lacked order and cohesion for a while now especially after Pjanic left, but also in his last seasons, and Jorginho would bring structure to our play like he has done with the Italian national team and Chelsea. Now our midfield is just a random order of 3 brainless chickens who are running around with no idea on what to do with the ball, but with Jorginho the radio barking orders like he does all the time and every ball going through him, the plays would start to make sense and we wouldn't lose possession so instantly.

But we do need movement and dynamism too on top of it and a real bullish mid alongside Jorginho like Barella would be an absolute dream.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
journalists are full of shit and more than ever. see romano confirm messi's extension not even 24 hours before yesterday's announcement.

that said, juve related rumors are depressing or annoying. mds, rugani and ramsey staying, no locatelli, pjanic coming back, these are negative news on their own, let alone as a package. let's hope it's mostly bullshit.
Yes, they just throwing news everyday to get attention and follower. Its impossible that there is a transfer everyday but they always find a new news or recycled news everyday.

Another Meeting and Another Meeting. I think Loca will come that Sass already buy Henrique and the other player for 20m total. In this current condition its impossible they invest with this kind of sum if Henrique become benchwarmer. We need to sort out/sell 2 players first for our 21-25 team squad.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I disagree partially. I think our midfield has lacked order and cohesion for a while now especially after Pjanic left, but also in his last seasons, and Jorginho would bring structure to our play like he has done with the Italian national team and Chelsea. Now our midfield is just a random order of 3 brainless chickens who are running around with no idea on what to do with the ball, but with Jorginho the radio barking orders like he does all the time and every ball going through him, the plays would start to make sense and we wouldn't lose possession so instantly.

But we do need movement and dynamism too on top of it and a real bullish mid alongside Jorginho like Barella would be an absolute dream.
Yeah this is basically Italian NT midfield, while at that we need Veratti too and the 3 in the mid is complete
Just throw all of our other mid to the highest payer and let's see what we got

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
romeoagresti : Why Locatelli to #Juventus is taking so long?! There is NO MONEY ! That's the situation ! And #Juventus is trying to sell and loan players to get the money"
There's no money, the squad is too big but they're struggling to cash in or simply offload redundant players because the wage bill is too high, it proves we have too many overpaid guys in the club.

It's very similar to what Barca and Real are experiencing. Especially Real looks bad in this mercato, allowing their starting CB pair to leave.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Thats scary bad. So even if by miracle Ramsey goes, WTF even entertain getting a pricy Pjanic. Max has plenty to work with. Don't know if it will happen, but would be great if Max could get Berna to be a better than average mid.
it's still not decided whether ramsey will stay or leave. I guess there is an 80% chance for us to sign locatelli.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no money, the squad is too big but they're struggling to cash in or simply offload redundant players because the wage bill is too high, it proves we have too many overpaid guys in the club.

It's very similar to what Barca and Real are experiencing. Especially Real looks bad in this mercato, allowing their starting CB pair to leave.
we really lack the ability to compete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)