Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Or maybe he does.

I too find this meeting dragging a bit frustrating, but we need to understand that this is what negotiating means when you don't have a lot of money to spend or don't want to spend x amount on the player. Cherubini knows that Locatelli wants only us and is taking his time. Why should we be the one to agree on their demands and not the opposite way?

We will get him at the end, everone needs to calma a bit.
BasicBlondBunting-size_restricted.gif

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Juventus wants a two-year loan deal, without a mandatory purchase clause, at a price that totals 30 million, not 40 million. Its 30 million is also conditional on difficult clauses.
Sass will never accept that, those are totally shit terms for them with zero guarantees

- - - Updated - - -

31st July and we've signed and sold sweet FA still, I knew cherubini was a fraud.

- - - Updated - - -

Our women's team have signed more players this summer than our first team ffs
Fair enough that signing players is taking a while, but I agree we’ve got so much dead wood to sell and so far sold nobody…

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You guys are ridiculous, never satisfied. Pissed with Marotta or Cherubini penny pinching, pissed with Paratici spending millions. When will you realize that you rely on reports from guys like Di Marzio or Romano who behave like they had a plug installed in each club HQ all over the world and make a living from these "reports".
Not to mention that you know shit about negotiations worth millions of dollars. It's not like it's you who donated 40mln cash to Juve so let them deal with their own money. Or if you are so knowledgeable go and start an e-commerce business, buy cheap, sell expensive.

What is it with people that they think they know everything, damn.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sass will never accept that, those are totally shit terms for them with zero guarantees

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough that signing players is taking a while, but I agree we’ve got so much dead wood to sell and so far sold nobody…
I don't even know why it seems we are doing nothing but deliberate over how to formulate a bid and have a coffee with sassuolo

- - - Updated - - -

You guys are ridiculous, never satisfied. Pissed with Marotta or Cherubini penny pinching, pissed with Paratici spending millions. When will you realize that you rely on reports from guys like Di Marzio or Romano who behave like they had a plug installed in each club HQ all over the world and make a living from these "reports".
Not to mention that you know shit about negotiations worth millions of dollars. It's not like it's you who donated 40mln cash to Juve so let them deal with their own money. Or if you are so knowledgeable go and start an e-commerce business, buy cheap, sell expensive.

What is it with people that they think they know everything, damn.
Cherubini can't even penny pinch because he is a fraud

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I take that over "I pay whatever the club asks for and hand out €7m wages to everyone" man.
This

About time we started haggling, sat down and began negotiating with clubs again instead of wasting huge amounts of money on agent fees and eye-watering wages on mediocre players. Cherubini does seem more like Marotta in this regard and I really hope this is the case for us, especially in this tricky financial climate where every € counts.

In the end we will get Locatelli, and I’m sure it’ll be on favourable terms. The guy is a childhood Juventus fan, has friends in our team, badly wants to play here and has already agreed to personal terms with us. Even Carnevali has said he only wants Juventus. Sassuolo have already spent €15m on two new midfielders, they are also preparing for life without Loca.

There’s a reason why we got rid of Paratici, his haphazard and reckless spending has fucked us financially with clubs and agents bleeding us club dry. Time to tighten the belt and get smart about things again.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I don't even know why it seems we are doing nothing but deliberate over how to formulate a bid and have a coffee with sassuolo

- - - Updated - - -

Cherubini can't even penny pinch because he is a fraud
Nah. I kinda like him so far . No fuss, keeping it low .
We will know more about him after he does his first big signing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Can't believe there are people upset that we aren't just folding over and paying whatever Sassuolo ask for. We've done this before and it is not sustainable. it was that sort of dealing that has led to us scrambling to make plusvalenza's at any opportunity.

Give it time, this summer is completely different from others. Money is tight with the covid situation and we can't afford to be reckless. The player wants to come, we want him, Sassuolo seem open to him coming here. It is likely a deal will be found. Sassuolo are rightly demanding as much as they can get for a valuable asset to them. We are talking about a 40m deal when money is tight, I'm glad we are trying to get him on the best terms we can. You don't win prizes for doing your signings in June.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Can't believe there are people upset that we aren't just folding over and paying whatever Sassuolo ask for. We've done this before and it is not sustainable. it was that sort of dealing that has led to us scrambling to make plusvalenza's at any opportunity.

Give it time, this summer is completely different from others. Money is tight with the covid situation and we can't afford to be reckless. The player wants to come, we want him, Sassuolo seem open to him coming here. It is likely a deal will be found. Sassuolo are rightly demanding as much as they can get for a valuable asset to them. We are talking about a 40m deal when money is tight, I'm glad we are trying to get him on the best terms we can. You don't win prizes for doing your signings in June.
Yep. Those big contracts for players who clearly couldn’t pull their weight helped get us in this situation. We should’ve been firm all along.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Yeah but going to every meeting and repeating your position is also a waste of time. That is if the reports are true.
Atalanta didn’t like what we asked for Frabotta so they went after Pezzella. At some point you have to see if you’re wasting your time or not.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yeah but going to every meeting and repeating your position is also a waste of time. That is if the reports are true.
Atalanta didn’t like what we asked for Frabotta so they went after Pezzella. At some point you have to see if you’re wasting your time or not.
Who knows if the reports were true.

Di Marzio and the reporters didn't seem to know much about the Pirlo/Allegri situation. We have been pretty good at keeping our cards close to our chest in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)