Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Is Locatelli the only midfielder 40m can buy?

p.s. don’t get me wrong this is still amateurish from Cherubini and co. It took us 2 years to realize we need a good experienced coach. Hope it doesn’t take us that much to value a good SD.
I am sure if Paratici was there he would agree to Sassuolo demands without much negotiation so Cherubini has gone to the other extreme of penny pinching every million euros demanded in the transfer fee

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why do these "journalists" insist on these kind of deals so early when it's obvious that nothing will be made official until after he has returned from holiday? They have been dragging out since before the World Cup started, absolute nonsense.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why do these "journalists" insist on these kind of deals so early when it's obvious that nothing will be made official until after he has returned from holiday? They have been dragging out since before the World Cup started, absolute nonsense.
Bc even wannabe journos have bills to pay too my friend

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
The moment a team from England that plays CL pushes for him we're done. He is not going to agree to join Arsenal or Spurs, but if Chelsea/United/Liverpool make a push we'll lose him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus’s offer for Locatelli has reached to €30m (loan with obligation to buy), Sassuolo are asking for €40m. (Sky)

- - - Updated - - -

Telephone contact between Juventus & Sassuolo for Locatelli, clubs still far away, they will meet again shortly for a new meeting . (Giovanni Albanese)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)