Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
seriously i would buy a complete package from Sass in Locatelli(25m), Muldur(15m) and Boga(35). All of them young and great talents and selling of Costa (40m), Rugani (20m) and MdS (10m) could almost finance it.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Locatelli would be nice if we already had established world class midfield, as a bench option and to push the starters.
For now we just stacking OKish midfielders. Wonder what will come out of this. :think:
I'd rather have Locatelli and some other young midfielder then Matuidi and Khedira. At least there's some potential and room for development.

It's still beyond my comprehension why did we extend contracts for some of these old farts like Khedira.

Jul 13, 2010
@Cronios will agree with me here:

zaza, berna, rugani, caldara, sturaro, ds, spinazzola, bonucci, mandongara (second signing) all came post conte.

just when we think juve has learned by signing talents like dybala, dl, demiral, ronaldo....they go back to looking for mediocre italians to waste money on
I think what they maybw are trying to do, is to at least have Italians as subs/rotation players, as there are fans in Italy who maybe would not be happy without Italians.

Plus we saw Inter as a true Internazionale 5-6 years ago when they had 0 Italians, now they probably have even more lol. Not that it matters, but it was easier to root for intalian NT when half of its starting lineup was juventus players :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Locatelli is the typical trash young and Italian mediocre DM we are buying every couple of years.
Make no mistake, these transfers come at the expense of starters, as it has been proved countless times in the past years. He is not coming for free, 20-25mil is half the money needed for a 50mil starter.
These players don't strengthen our team and they are not needed as they are hardly any better than other youngsters we have or can sign nearly free.
The only reason this is happening is for their managers to earn their profits. Don't delusion yourselves that he will ever become Juventus material.

What's worse is that he is a DM, dms are limited players without much brain and ball skills. They focus mostly on power and endurance. These players practically grow on trees and we can find them extremely easy any given time, like the x-mas transfer window for example.
Most of the CM we already have, have those characteristics, what we lack, ever since Pirlo left is some flair and creativity. Arthur is an unstable character and an injury prone player. So is cripple Ramsey, never there when we need him.
Berna is completely useless and can only be used laterally anyways.
Khedira will stay, Pirlo said that he is injured and will try him out, once he is fit, we all know what this means, we ve seen it many many times in past, he will start the season, so there absolutely no reason to get an Italian Can, a Locatelli player should be considered only after selling Khedira and after resolving our primary concerns, not being our first real transfer, this is a perfect recipe for a certain disaster in yet another transfer window...

Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Locatelli is the typical quality young and Italian DM we should be buying every couple of years.
Make no mistake, these transfers come at the expense of over-the-hill established names, as it has been proven countless times in the past years. He is not coming for free, 20-25mil is less than we are going to pay for Ramseys wages alone.
These players strenghten our team and they are much better than what our youth academy can provide or what scraps we can get for free.
The only reason this is happening is for Juventus to have a healthy core. He is Juventus material.

What's better is that he is a DM with brain and ball skills. He focuses on power, endurance but also on creating plays from deep. These players don't grow on trees and can be quite hard to find, especially mid season when you figure out that you're lacking them.
None of the CMs we have, have those characteristics, combining hard work with flair and creativity.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Locatelli is the typical quality young and Italian DM we should be buying every couple of years.
Make no mistake, these transfers come at the expense of over-the-hill established names, as it has been proven countless times in the past years. He is not coming for free, 20-25mil is less than we are going to pay for Ramseys wages alone.
These players strenghten our team and they are much better than what our youth academy can provide or what scraps we can get for free.
The only reason this is happening is for Juventus to have a healthy core. He is Juventus material.

What's better is that he is a DM with brain and ball skills. He focuses on power, endurance but also on creating plays from deep. These players don't grow on trees and can be quite hard to find, especially mid season when you figure out that you're lacking them.
None of the CMs we have, have those characteristics, combining hard work with flair and creativity.
U talking about trash-Telli the player no-one wants and after his destined to fail journey with us will return to his Mediocre low table serie A place, or Messi?

Because you have been a few years with us, seen that we can't fix past mistakes with new ones, seen that quantity over quality only got us this far...

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

Bentancur is quite similar, don't you think? I dont understand why we're after a regista and not a #8. But i rate Locatelli as well no doubt.

Jun 6, 2015
Bentancur is quite similar, don't you think? I dont understand why we're after a regista and not a #8. But i rate Locatelli as well no doubt.
Locatelli is a bit calmer on the ball and a better passer, Bentancur is more mobile and has a better technique. They have a similar build (lanky) and aren't afraid to but a challenge in.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We should be looking at players like Aouar, Partey, KDB etc..not Locatelli, a Milan reject, trash player.
These are different signings, Loca as rotation player is something we need, after getting rid of Matuidi and Khedira. Aouar is ofc great signing but he is starter material so he should replace one our starters - Benta, Rabiot or Ramsey. Cant see signing him with out any of those 3 leaving.
edit: and naming those 3 i mean by salary wise.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
These are different signings, Loca as rotation player is something we need, after getting rid of Matuidi and Khedira. Aouar is ofc great signing but he is starter material so he should replace one our starters - Benta, Rabiot or Ramsey. Cant see signing him with out any of those 3 leaving.
edit: and naming those 3 i mean by salary wise.
Should have kept Rincon/Sturaro if Locatelli is the best we can do in 2020, and the fucker won't accept a bench/rotation role. Didn't he leave Milan because he wanted more playing time?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
wow really? stats says otherwise. We are looking at a guy who is very good physically and can pass the ball real well.
Did you even watch him ? He had great season way better than any other dmf , maybe Amrabat was on his level,but kinda different player.

Just because his name is Locatelli and plays for Sassuolo doesn't mean he ain't good enough,stop complaining about players you didn't even watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)