Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't consider that realistic at all. I'd even say my wish was already a big stretch...

If Dybala recovers I'd say we can deal with our attack for another season. And if we bring in Pellegrini I'd be fine with our LB options for now too. But I'm fed up with our midfield. It needs a big investment NOW.
Pirlo ain't going anywhere either...
sandro/pellegrini would be our new ramsey/bentancur kinda achilles heel though. i want an lb.

agreed about the coach, pirlo is most probably staying. you just said those mids were all you wished for. i'd wish a lb, a coach and a 9 too, be it a healthy dybala or someone else.

talking about realistic: i have no idea how we could afford pogba/aouar and locatelli, plus traoré too. those 3 will never produce enough revenue, and swap deals are unlikely too: sassuolo/lyon simply can't afford either players' wages, manure isn't likely to take either, and very few clubs will buy for cash.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
sandro/pellegrini would be our new ramsey/bentancur kinda achilles heel though. i want an lb.

agreed about the coach, pirlo is most probably staying. you just said those mids were all you wished for. i'd wish a lb, a coach and a 9 too, be it a healthy dybala or someone else.

talking about realistic: i have no idea how we could afford pogba/aouar and locatelli, plus traoré too. those 3 will never produce enough revenue, and swap deals are unlikely too: sassuolo/lyon simply can't afford either players' wages, manure isn't likely to take either, and very few clubs will buy for cash.
Sandro starting performing badly when he effectively had zero support on his own side. Sandro will be decent when he's actually surrounded by something other than opportunists and morons.

I'm hoping we have some budget and then selling Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentancur, Bernardeschi, Perin, Pjaca, Douglas Costa Rugani and De Sciglio will hopefully boost the budget to an extent.

I do see Berna, Rugani or De Sciglio as possible Lyon targets.

As I said, it's probably already a pipe dream like that. Adding another 9, lb and coach would be great but I'm setting my bar a bit lower to lessen the disappointment.

BiancoEg

Aug 22, 2020
we will spend 40 m on him and will be running around in two years looking for anyone to buy him

and news about Real and city being interested at him is actually funny buy this isn't something new from the Italian media overhyping players

Our Midfield needs one world-class midfielder and someone in his prime

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Sell Rabiot for 30 mil---->get him for +10 mil(40)
Buy Aouar or Pogba - We could get 2 new midfielders for around 75 mil IMO-Pogba would most likely rule out Locatelli though
I know Pogba brings nostalgia for us Juve fans, but it would be incredibly stupid to sign him at this moment. He's not the player he used to be and even if he suddenly rediscover some of his form, his wages are just going to be a huge burden.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah, we need to replace too many bodies to be thinking about Pogba now. Maybe on a free next season if he doesn't move now.

Pogba is more of a cherry on the cake kind of player anyway. We need at least 2 reliable & consistent midfielders first.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Getting Pogba after 2 years of almost no game time a year before his contract expires would be crazy. He’s 28 now as well and let’s face it he peaked in his early 20s - he’s just not the player we had a couple of years ago and he’s not the answer to our midfield problems.

SMS is the dream. Would certainly take Locatelli, it’s important we go back to an Italian core so players like Chiesa and Locatelli are people that can really mature in this environment.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
SMS would cost a fortune, no way we are getting him. De Paul would be more reasonable siging.
wll not anymore.
Lotito tried to bullshit Europe clubs with its 70-80-90m claims none took the bait and he has to renew the play for 4.5m which is out of the league in Lazio wages structure.
I bet a 50m offer right now would be the sell price if we really wanted Milinkovic.
Problem he is already on high wages and with a move to Juventus they would ask for no less than 5m
My dream would be Pogba-Verratti-Milinkovic :(

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We don't need big names at this point. We can't afford them anyway. Get some 'functional' players asap.

Locatelli, De Paul and Gosens would go a long way towards changing the dynamics of this team.

This team has too many holes and one big name signing like Pogba or SMS wouldn't change much.

Let's focus on those cherry on the top signings once we have built a functional team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)