Manuel Locatelli - DM - Sassuolo (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Your track record with suggesting we buy Roma players are less then stellar.

You should watch more Roma games with your bro. If you did you realize the only Juve level players are Zaniolo and Pellegrini.
My wish right from the start was Zaniolo. The only reason I'd skip him (sadly) is because of his injury.

And yeah, I do think Villar will become great. I doubt he'll stay at Roma for a long time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm curious. Why can't Real Madrid be interested in Locatelli? Cause he's Italian?
Don't know if you were serious but him being Italian is a good point since they don't sign Italians that often and that's a valid reason. They signed Cannavaro and Cassano (barely even played ) 15 years ago. They were the only two Italians along with Panucci who joined Madrid.. ever.

They'd chase Mbappe, yes, maybe even Haaland, but I don't think 23yo Locatelli from Sassuolo is a hot bait for them. If they needed a player for that position imo they'd move for a bigger star surely. Even if they do sign him, which is unlikely, I'm pretty sure he'd warm their bench and play in Coppa.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
+ a left back (gosens?)
+ a backup 9
+ a coach would be nice too :snoop:
I don't consider that realistic at all. I'd even say my wish was already a big stretch...

If Dybala recovers I'd say we can deal with our attack for another season (bar a backup). And if we bring in Pellegrini I'd be fine with our LB options for now too. But I'm fed up with our midfield. It needs a big investment NOW.
Pirlo ain't going anywhere either...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)