Manuel Giandonato (4 Viewers)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Heart of our team with the likes of Amauri and Iaquinta infront of him? How is it his fault that the club didn't build good enough around him?
because he is a egoist bastard who only thinks about diego diego diego he feels himself above the club just like now at wolfsburg
i am glad he is away all though i was mad in the beginning but now i am very glad look at what he does at wolfsburg he think he the best player in the world while he cleary isn't

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If the young player Buck is talking about is good enough to play as a starter noone would have any problem. Marchisio isn't. That's why people are criticizing him.
:lol:

You're quite good at missing the point, I'll give you that much.

Anyway, whether or not he is "good enough" is debatable, depends on how you look at it. But, to put things into perspective: who of our current players do you think is good enough?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
in terms of good enough for a top three team in Italy...Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Melo, Aquilani, Krasic, Quags, Matri. With marchisio, sorenson, DP, Barzagli...as reserves.8 players of a first XI. Sign a quality LW, LB, RB...and we have a top three team potentially.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:lol:

You're quite good at missing the point, I'll give you that much.

Anyway, whether or not he is "good enough" is debatable, depends on how you look at it. But, to put things into perspective: who of our current players do you think is good enough?
I got the point, but I think it's bullshit.

Jul 1, 2010
If we get a 20 M euros offer for Marchisio, we should cash in without doubt and let some youngsters play instead. If it's true that Ferguson is fond of him, I don't see why we should keep him for such money.

Jul 1, 2010
I know that you love Marchisio because he is pretty but he is just not good enough to start if we want to be competitive. He can only fit in a 4-3-3 and even there he would be invisible.
I say sell him if we can get some good money for him.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I know that you love Marchisio because he is pretty but he is just not good enough to start if we want to be competitive. He can only fit in a 4-3-3 and even there he would be invisible.
I say sell him if we can get some good money for him.
yes i understand but not for now we have other priority's this summer like a decent defence and a decent attack
he and melo can play very good in a 4-2-3-1 system with them as the central midfielder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)