Manuel Giandonato (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'll try my luck here, hoping that one day I'll be remembered as the guy who opened the thread dedicated to the great Giandonato :D

I have no idea who this guy is. I know that on his very first match for Juve he replaced the great Del Piero. Usually this is a stuff of legends.
Lets see how will this turn out and will Giandonato ever play for Juve again.

Now those who know him better can take it from here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is new to the primavera Alen, so cant say shit or "know" him. Or even seen him compared to you guys, didnt see the game to see his little cameo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He reminds me of Del Piero when holding the ball, a bit of Zidane's vision and technique with some Makelele's stamina on top and is just like us, wants Balotelli to die.

May 22, 2007
Love that after 15 minutes Candreva was written off as a bullshit transfer and after 15 minutes of this guy we have a new legend in the making. :D

Awful circumstances to make a senior team debut for either though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He was used as a decoy to free up space for Amauri to try and get his first shot on goal this year.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i bet zaccheroni has mistaken him for giovinco ... he wanted to bring on giovinco and just pointed at the guy looking the youngest on the bench and brought him ^^

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
i bet zaccheroni has mistaken him for giovinco ... he wanted to bring on giovinco and just pointed at the guy looking the youngest on the bench and brought him ^^
Giovincos height is really a problem. First players don't see him, now the coach can't find him. Snow is to high I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)