Manuel Giandonato (19 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I thought he was improving as the match went on, up until the card, of course. Continues to look nervous out there. If he gets more matches he probably should be paired with someone like Melo who can give him a bit more support in gathering the ball. Keeping his game simple would be a good piece of advice as well.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
His main fault was that he was trying to play what I assume is his normal game.

When playing on a shit pitch like that, you have to adjust and play the conditions, even if that means just lofting high balls forward.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I thought he was improving as the match went on, up until the card, of course. Continues to look nervous out there. If he gets more matches he probably should be paired with someone like Melo who can give him a bit more support in gathering the ball. Keeping his game simple would be a good piece of advice as well.
He annoyed me. And his workrate is far from impressive for a youngster who is playing as a central midfielder.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He did okay as he went on after a nervous start. Shouldn't have been the last man to commit that foul, that's the fault of the center backs.

May 22, 2007
There was a lot of people out of position, but he shouldn't have been tugging at the Chievo player, that got him sent off. At least he has time to improve.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He did okay as he went on after a nervous start. Shouldn't have been the last man to commit that foul, that's the fault of the center backs.
Not really.

The CBs were up for a corner, as you would expect them to be.

The rest of the team should have stopped the counter attack earlier, but it wasn't the fault of the CBs.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Lack of anticipation and experience got him off, along with Grosso charging up high. Grosso had no business trying to intercept the ball up field when both CBs are up for that corner kick. That should have been Giandonato or Aquilani making that challeng instead of Mr side burns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)