Manolo Gabbiadini (4 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We clearly ought to trade marotta with samp's GM
Yes. I bet that guy could get us a team assembled to win 3 straight league titles :tup:

Oh wait, we already signed a GM from Samp that has assembled a team that has won 3 straight titles and on their way to a 4th.

- - - Updated - - -

BD :sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes. I bet that guy could get us a team assembled to win 3 straight league titles :tup:

Oh wait, we already signed a GM from Samp that has assembled a team that has won 3 straight titles and on their way to a 4th.

- - - Updated - - -

BD :sergio:
He was also responsible for 7th place and the hiring of del neri dont forget. Hes taken us as far as his abilities will take him he will never get us to improve in europe as he continues to penny pinch on players abroad but continues to over spend on domestic players. As much as im against sneijder how pathetic can he be to have paid more for the likes of sturaro and gabbiadini but offer an embarrassing 2 mill for sneijder and a silly ammount when we were chasing rvp before he went to utd. To think marotta is willing to pay more for the likes of isla, martinez, matri, quagliarella, elia, etc... over sneijder who may be washed up but by no means worse or any less useless than any of those names mentioned. That is marotta for you

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He was also responsible for 7th place and the hiring of del neri dont forget. Hes taken us as far as his abilities will take him he will never get us to improve in europe as he continues to penny pinch on players abroad but continues to over spend on domestic players. As much as im against sneijder how pathetic can he be to have paid more for the likes of sturaro and gabbiadini but offer an embarrassing 2 mill for sneijder and a silly ammount when we were chasing rvp before he went to utd. To think marotta is willing to pay more for the likes of isla, martinez, matri, quagliarella, elia, etc... over sneijder who may be washed up but by no means worse or any less useless than any of those names mentioned. That is marotta for you
He had taken over for a disastrous Secco, what did you expect to happen so quickly? Selfish, disgusting, snotty fans we have here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well, according to Badass it wouldn't be worse than what we are going through now.

Spoiled fans. Absolutely spoiled.
Stop making shit up i never mentioned secco and co at the same time marotta is not going to take us any further if all he does is penny pinch on better players than those he over spends for. And aus shut the fuck up you complete imbecile and again stop putting your retarded twists to my words

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)