Manolo Gabbiadini (35 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Stop making shit up i never mentioned secco and co at the same time marotta is not going to take us any further if all he does is penny pinch on better players than those he over spends for. And aus shut the fuck up you complete imbecile and again stop putting your retarded twists to my words
You didnt mention Secco, but you did suggest swapping Marotta for Samps GM. Is that going to tale us to the next level, Lord Virginious of Floor Hockey?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Stop making shit up i never mentioned secco and co at the same time marotta is not going to take us any further if all he does is penny pinch on better players than those he over spends for. And aus shut the fuck up you complete imbecile and again stop putting your retarded twists to my words
Take us any further?

I don't know many GM's that have taken over for disastorous GM's like Secco and with a BUDGET build a team on track for 4 consecutive titles. The issue with the CL the last two seasons have been strictly down to Conte's stubborness to shake things up. We all know that.

Agnelli gives him a budget. Allegri/Conte makes requests for specific players with specific attributes and Marotta tries to stay in both parameters as long as they don't make the club sink into the red.

Took me a double read, I thought you were calling me an imbecile. :D

But seriously you should relax a bit on Marotta. If you have an issue with him the only thing I would perhaps agree on is his weakness in selling. Everyone has a weakeness, even Moggi did. But all things considered with how weak Italian football has become and the challenges in attracting world class players in a league with a weak image currently and stronger than usual financial parameters (FFP) I think he has done quite well in a couple of things:

1.) Keeping our best players amidst strong (Very strong) foreign interest.
2.) Finding our best players and getting great deals on them.
3.) Getting Conte & Allegri and considering the short notice on the Allegri option was quick thinking on his feet.

My honest opinion is that the great players he has got for land mark deals (Vidal, Llorente, Pirlo, Pogba, etc) gave him a stronger financial ability to take risks on say, Pereyra, Morata, etc. because getting a team full of world class freebies is next to impossible.

Personally, I've always been a fan of his shrewd signings and risky adventures like Morata/Pereyra most recently.

@Bianconero_Aus, would you agree with this?

- - - Updated - - -

Could have been very useful for us with Berardi for 4-3-3. Transfer fee is pathetic as always, how will he turn out for Napoli, we'll see.
If he turns out absolutely shit, like say, Immobile at Dortmund, will you still think the 13m is a pathetic transfer fee?

- - - Updated - - -

You didnt mention Secco, but you did suggest swapping Marotta for Samps GM. Is that going to tale us to the next level, Lord Virginious of Floor Hockey?
:agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We have Kingsley. Let's hype him and forget about January transfers - they always suck anyways
It's exactly because we have Morata and Coman, plus Berardi, that he has been allowed to leave. They can't all play. I believe those three are all more talented, but Gabbiadini's left foot can be a real weapon for anyone.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's exactly because we have Morata and Coman, plus Berardi, that he has been allowed to leave. They can't all play. I believe those three are all more talented, but Gabbiadini's left foot can be a real weapon for anyone.
Pretty sure Coman, Berardi and Gabbiadini (RIP) would require a formation change to a 433 to be used.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:sergio: blue balls is terrible. Just quit whining you clown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)