Manolo Gabbiadini (5 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What? Hold on here. You didn't get the memo? :p

But honestly, I see nothing in this kid. I'm more excited about Immobile, Bonatini, Otin, and Boayke.

I think Gabbiadini is just going to be one of those kids that keeps getting bounced around. He may or may not have a good career away from Juventus. Potentially a solid, if unspectacular performer.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Gabbiadini could turn out to be the next Destro (i know it sounds stupid since none really consider him a star) with clubs willing to spend € 19m for him! I think the plan is to sign a couple of stars from the next gen and then hope at least one of them turns out to be a star player in the future.. Gabbiadini, Boakye, Masi = € 15m. If one of them turns out a star worth €15m it's good business. Personally I don't consider any of them a risk since we've already seen what Masi is capable of (outplaying Lucio) and Boakye.. Gabbiadini is a special player since he's been attracting interest from many foreign top clubs as well. I consider him a potential bargain signing. € 5m and that for a player wanted by Dortmund and Man.United. If Gabbiadini scores 15 goals this season it's a scoop!!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's not going to score 15 goals from the bench, and he's not a special player. I understand there is a lot of excitement about Italian youth players now, but not everyone and anyone who can kick a ball, or a bottle cap for that matter is a talent.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Well, they also have Acquafresca on the bench, for whom they've paid a lot of money. Gabbiadini will have big trouble to see playing time there. They should seriously consider taking him out of there in january and loaning to a decent Serie B club.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why did Marotta paid 5 million euros for half of him then? This question is not directed to you by the way.
To use in future deals if he plays reasonably well. We get the future stars from smaller teams like Asamoah and Isla and they get our Gabbiadini's. Its a nice strategy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Play Gabbiadini or else…
By Football Italia staff

Bologna have reportedly been told by Juventus to give Manolo Gabbiadini more playing time or risk losing him in January.

The Italian Under-21 striker was signed by the Old Lady in the summer on a co-ownership basis with Atalanta.

The forward was then immediately sent to the Stadio Dall’Ara outfit as they were thought to be able to offer him regular first team football.

However, Gabbiadini hasn’t really been given a proper chance to impress with Alberto Gilardino in such great form.

Although the youngster has appeared in five of the club’s seven games so far this season, all those have come as a substitute.

It means that the 20-year-old has only totalled 105 minutes of action so far.

If things don’t change, Juventus will consider recalling him to Turin at the start of the New Year and then send him out again to a different club.

A return to Atalanta is thought to be possible.

:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If he is good enough, he should play. I don't see the point in issuing ultimatums or threats. In all honesty, I don't think Bologna give two shits about losing him :D
Yeah but they loaned him, wanted him, if they dont want to use him, its in our best interest to give him to a team that would want to. As JuveJay said, I figured this would happen when I saw Gila being signed by them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)