Make way...coming through... (1 Viewer)

OP
blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    WOW, 5000 already!?! Nice!!:beer:

Grats for the milestone and thanks for the mention.
    As long as we have members like our blond fireman here, this forum will never die!!
    already?..i think it's kinda late. And as long as we will have doc's like you, we'll die at 100 years :D...

Congrats you freaky mofo, like you too :flirt: :D

And thanks for reminding me of this corny stuff everytime I see your username :D

:lol: nice find :D....thanks for the kind words :beer:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Congrats Fireman, one of the most level headed guys on the forum. Heres to many more posts :pint:

Oh and Cosmin is doing very well in Qatar. Top coach :tup:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Thanks for putting out all the fires, but we still have threads burning.. and some members need CPR after meeting certain other members.

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #59
    Congrats Fireman, one of the most level headed guys on the forum. Heres to many more posts :pint:

Oh and Cosmin is doing very well in Qatar. Top coach :tup:
    May my sweet lord bless you and carry you like a bridge over troubled water.

Chin, chin!
    Damn, the full package? :D That's the nicest thing anyone has said about me on here :heart:

Thanks bro and congrats on the 5k!
    Thanks for putting out all the fires, but we still have threads burning.. and some members need CPR after meeting certain other members.
    thank you guys :beer: it's a pleasure being here with you

:lol2: against Croatia that was, and they were eliminated:D
    :cry: guess why?..that stupid look change got all of them mixed up, oh and that wasn't a penalty

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I still remember that game very well. It wasn't a penalty and the match was almost dead, both teams looked sleepy and hungry while playing.

But yeah, that look got them all confused, how did they permit them to make such a thing:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)