Make way...coming through... (4 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Finally i got 5.000 posts after being here for 3 years...i started posting here last year but i remembered that i signed here for wallpapers :embarasse (in those time i wanted to have all juve wallpapers existent on the net). I became a regular poster due to the need to speak with someone about juve, to share my opinion, to get streams :D.. I remember when when i got bash for the first time because i said that grygera is faster than zebina. I've started to meet some kind fellas like :
-rab: the del piero brother, i never knew there can be a bigger dp fan in romania than me. He's the perfect man to talk about the captain. i remember when i posted my first pic...showed you all my shirts, and i donno who responded that i can almost beat rab with that collection..and i was like ???..who the heck is rab?..and then i found out :D.
-cronios: my first friend on juventuz..my first pm(after marty of course..)..the first one who defended me on the forum.he's a kind fellow, he knows his football, i always read his kilometrical posts but enjoyed every one of them. Extremely valuable for the forum, and i'm glad he didn't left when almost all of you on the forum got on his back for stupid reasons.
-ahmed: i remember he though me some things, i remember that i fought for i-donno-what-reason, but he is a very funny poster, knows when to be serious,i like your posts bro
-luca:i knew we 2 started to bash each other, but now i'm glad we're ok. Cheers man, you're aiiight
-iceman: well what can i say about the dude who i'm always complainin when i come from work..hope we'll both retire to caraibe, hope you'll get to like what you do, hope fc bangalore will win..i donno..what'cha want
-burke: very funny, but knows his football, i always wondered what's your record for beers in a day. i though at you after i shot my first 6 rounds
-bozi: impressive football knowledge..i never had the opportunity to talk more with you,i know you had a doberman
-xXx: auch what can i say...my brother from another mother :lol:..i'm glad i know you.
-albert: "wake the f*uck up...i'll send you an alarm clock" remember? one of the kindest members around here..friendly with anyone.
-andy: red wings fan, but a cool dude, always helps you (88-hh :lol:)..he knows football, and f*ck all who say that americans should stick to nfl,nba,nbl.
-alen: wow...this guy gave me the creeps at first ... how many stats, how many knowledge, how many hours (you can't pass elvin though) of watching and analysing juve. I like how he always keeps calm except when the subject is meelan :D.
-jack: a severe man at first sight but he's ok, you just need to know how to take him, how to speak to him..to get used to his "cool-blooded" opinions. I remember blaming him for a -rep i've got once :D..(i still think it's you :lol:). Oh, and damn i like our volvo..especially that motor sound
-dusan: very good poster, good pal, knows his footy :D...what can i say, hope i'll get to beograd again in this life.
-amaurisimo: well..you was a chel$ky fan, a ranieri fan..i hate ranieri, but i respect you. Peace
-esteban: i digged that avatar of yours..i'm sorry for not getting to know you too much..get some posts in "w.a.y.d.r.n." thread man
-martin: huge respect for what you did to this forum man...if anybody should propose an example for a true juventus fan, it would be you. Forza Trezeguet
-marty: without him i would never got those posts, i would've played counter or fifa or sleeping or not doing anything. This place runs because of you so a big thank you even if you'll not read this post :p
-dru: if i said forza trez, i gotta mention you too. I like you, your posts, your vcash..your golden balls :lol:
-cruello: trez is finisher in the world...learn it man, cuz you heard it here a thousand times
-vsnoop: funny as hell, good guy :)..thanks for the time you spend on being a bookie
-chester: the same man, all the respect for your work
-byrone: i hate you for the prank you guys did..:|..but anyways, you're a cool dude, now give me a diamond
-Juve-Prince: now here's a good poster, huge fan of del piero, secretary hustler...so he has all the qualities (him and rab made more than half of my + reps :D)..so :pint: for you engineer :D
-Juve_baby:i know you're a beauty even if i didn't saw a picture of you in my life..donno why, you're delicate reply's. Oh, and...Feneeer :heart:
-juve_curr: good lad, but i donno how the heck did u posted that much..i remember you had the same posts like i do :D..keep it going man, when i'll get to 10k's you'll overpass andy
-sheik: another "w.a.y.d.r.n." addicted..what the heck would i do without you and icey in the mornings when all the planet is dead? great poster, great guy..cheers for being here.
-red: nice fellow, good poster, hope i'll see his as more often in the
"w.a.y.d.r.n." thread
-nick the stick: good boy
-mark: montreal :sergio:..anyways, i'm glad i have you as an informer, i remember the transfer list that you made 2 years ago(.. you have my respect, and my admiration
-sergio: thank you for taking the time to explain me a thing or two about nfl, chicago..etc, i really appreciate that. I enjoy reading any of your posts
-CAPITANO: a huge respect for you, without you this forum would have pictures only in the rejuvenated thread.
-hustini: good guy :)
-osman: like you man, good poster
-dominic: where the heck are you man?..i almost forgot about you..
-salvo: i like your avatar...:D.. i like you
-mikhail: hope you'll post more and in other threads, hope i'll get to know you a bit better
-swag: a guy with that avatar and that user title got my atention in a second :D.. i remember when i first talked to you, you've just been hit by recession :|..hope you're better now man :beer:
-rebel: i don't know too much about you, remember seeing your posts..your pics, hope one day those two countries will get peace.
-elvin: good guy, a bit not understand by some of the members around here, but the forum sure won't be the same without him :D
-JBF: all rise...be seated..the respected judge Ze will start the trial :lol:
-seven & badass devil: i surely miss you...it's too :bianconero: around here
-bianconero: what's with all the lyrics man? you're oky though
-il re: don't know you too much, but i remember you having an awesome avatar :D,
-kyle: good fresh poster...keep it going man, you're great :)
-DelpieroForLife: good poster, a true value around here
-vlatko: Forza Trez, awesome poster...mamma trez loves you
-mar-k.o: well marko, i don't know you..maybe because you ain't posting so often. But a top poster without a doubt
-Salvatore: you taught me another thing about trez: 3seghe :lol:, like u
-Lion: you peasant where you at?...you used to post more :(
-Stephan: Quality poster here ... reading every one of his posts
-Zaf: him too..that pesso avatar is the first thing/thought that comes to my mind
-salman: quality poster, but you love cassano too damn much :D. Respect
-Ze Tahir: This guy is the full package (and i don't mean that 110 mil nhl fantasy team package...that team will haunt you all your life :D and me, andy or mark surely won't forget).
-turk: well i don't know you too much, but i know you know you're a good poster
-christina: can't mess with you babe when it comes to avatars, love your love for the capitano
-sabsab: another girl, knows her bundesliga :D, good poster'ess
-michael_cutajar:i remember you posting much on "w.a.y.d.r.n." but you've got lazy now :p
-M.G.: good poster, :tup:
-lucky luke: where the heck are you?...good poster, liked him a lot
-v1r2t3u4l: knows football, but loves ranieri..:|, anyways respect for keeping up your opinions and fighting with arguments
-ja5per: f*ck england..good luck with your future bets, hope we'll get to talk more, cuz you seem ok
-deneb: don't no much about you, i know you're in the gym thing.
-wahdan: my rocky..don't quit those fights man :D..like your posts
-fred: very good poster, knows his football..i'm sorry he ain't a juve fan :D but you can't have them all. How's cosmin doing?
-chxta: only readed your posts..never talked to you, but all i can say is that you made the dp thread, and you're a patriot.
-irish zebra: dan the man, very good poster
-aaron: don't know you too well..the time zone is a bitch..
-ravanevialli: knows his football..good poster, post more often maan
-gep: blondu loves jenna jameson too :D
-soulslider: didn't got the chance to talk but you have quality posts
-vinman: the italian stallion, who can forget you? :D nice poster
-Marcello: :tup: poster
-durden: http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1706773&postcount=579 (best post ever)
Sorry for lefting some of you out, really sorry, i don't really know all of the members around here, sorry for my spelling..I love Juventuz, it would be hard for living without it. I tried a romanian forum but it sucked, it had 40 members and a 13years old girl. The order of the dedication was random, so if you're the last or the first it really doesn't matter to me, you're all my pals, my brothers in juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    thanks snoop, well the hangout is full of them, i tried to find something in the off-topic thread so, i choosed this :D..i have some messages of peace spread in here :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Congrats fireman. One of the best people around here. Keep them posts coming man. And keep posting in the WRYDRN thread :D

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    of course i'll post icey..what do you think?...letting you have all the fun and letting you alone to confront the bordness of the mornings? heeell no, thanks a lot man :pint:

OP
    blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    Congratulations brother. It's great having you here, likes of you are a must in this forums. For another 50k...
    mersi mult frate

Eℓvin;2228829 said:
    You know what? After much thought I came to the conclusion that blondu... does rule :pint:

Cheers mate :D
    Congrats, Alin! :party:

And to the next 5k!
    thank you all, really appreciate it :) :beer:

Congrats man

Do you have something against paragraphs? :p
    thanks man :)..nop, not really :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)