Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past :lol: (2 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

Ahmadinejad showing papers during election. It shows that his family's previous name was Jewish

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.

The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.

The Sabourjians traditionally hail from Aradan, Mr Ahmadinejad's birthplace, and the name derives from "weaver of the Sabour", the name for the Jewish Tallit shawl in Persia. The name is even on the list of reserved names for Iranian Jews compiled by Iran's Ministry of the Interior.

Full article -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...Ahmadinejad-revealed-to-have-Jewish-past.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminds me of Hitler having a jewish grandmother lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Iran has the biggest Jewish population in the Middle East after Palestine, so it ain't impossible if it was actually true that he said he was...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He doesnt hate jews in general, he is an extremist, but I heard him say enough times he has no problem against jews all over the world, but Izionists or jews that support them, mainly in Israel as a state. There is a 60mins interview were he said this quite clearly (the real footage of this report, Mike Wallace and 60 minutes cut out this bit and painted him as the opposite in this particular interview).

He is nothing like Hitler. He is a clear extremist, but dont exaggerate.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He doesnt hate jews in general, he is an extremist, but I heard him say enough times he has no problem against jews all over the world, but Izionists or jews that support them, mainly in Israel as a state. There is a 60mins interview were he said this quite clearly (the real footage of this report, Mike Wallace and 60 minutes cut out this bit and painted him as the opposite in this particular interview).

He is nothing like Hitler. He is a clear extremist, but dont exaggerate.
Indeed, that footage was of course edited to fool the public. Clear media manipulation by a supposedly objective news program.

I guess Ahmadinijhad wants to blow up his ancestors.

OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #14
    Indeed, that footage was of course edited to fool the public. Clear media manipulation by a supposedly objective news program.

I guess Ahmadinijhad wants to blow up his ancestors.
    I dont know if you are being serious or sarcastic, i dont really care either way, i have always been led to believe he is anti-semetic and i found it somewhat ammusing that this had surfaced. Thats about where it begins and ends with me.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    If you can find me any interview/speech/comment/action in which he supports those anti-semetic allegations of yours, I'll be thankful.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Shoot it man, and Im talking about anti-semetic proofs not anti zionists/Israeli so pay attention to that.

OP
    Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #18
    I havent watched this video, because as i said above, i really do not care, but i typed in Ahmadinejad holocaust denial and this came up

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    holocaust denial doesn't necessarily mean antisemitic. Sure its rather stupid to deny its occurrence. But still, denying the occurrence of a historical event does not make you antisemitic imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)