Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past :lol: (4 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If you study enough about the evidence provided for the occurrence of Holocaust you will be convinced, there's no doubt about it. If someone is not convinced yet it means that he needs to know more which means that he is not in a place to make statements before he gets educated about the matter. When he, despite all this, still denies the event, it obviously shows he has an agenda.

He is a politician, he is well educated and he has an agenda. Thing is that I'm not convinced yet whether he's pro or anti Zionist :D
I agree with you here, and i personally find it strange that one can truthfully say he doesn't believe the holocaust ever happened. But then again i think the same about a lot of other things. In the end, its a historical event and in history there are very few facts, so other people might not be convinced by the evidence despite being educated about the matter, doesn't make them antisemitic.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
  • Thread Starter #42
    I agree with you here, and i personally find it strange that one can truthfully say he doesn't believe the holocaust ever happened. But then again i think the same about a lot of other things. In the end, its a historical event and in history there are very few facts, so other people might not be convinced by the evidence despite being educated about the matter, doesn't make them antisemitic.
    There are three schools of thought on historic fact. Traditionalist, Revisionist and Post Revisionist.

Traditionalist - There is historis fact based on evidence based discovered and analysed.

Revisionist - There can be no historic fact because no matter what evidence you look at there will be a subjective opinion placed on the evidence by the creator or the audience.

Post Revisionist - There can be historic fact so long as we take into account subjective opinion place on the evidence by either party.

I tend to adhere to the Post Revisionist arguments.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    He is a politician, he is well educated and he has an agenda. Thing is that I'm not convinced yet whether he's pro or anti Zionist :D

He ought to be pro-Zionist. They are after all what keep hims and his hardline buddies in power. As long as he is "fighting the expansion of the Zionist menace" he can pretty much say or do (not that he actually does anything) whatever he wants. Same for the guys that hold the real power in Iran.

It's pretty much like the War on Terror gives the US government the right to do whatever they want. The things we learn from each other.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    He ought to be pro-Zionist. They are after all what keep hims and his hardline buddies in power. As long as he is "fighting the expansion of the Zionist menace" he can pretty much say or do (not that he actually does anything) whatever he wants. Same for the guys that hold the real power in Iran.

It's pretty much like the War on Terror gives the US government the right to do whatever they want. The things we learn from each other.
    There are many more things which make me doubt him being anti-Zionist. He's apparently denouncing Israel and Zionists but in fact he's doing everything possible to distract the world's attention from the crimes Zionists are committing in Palestine. Some might say he doesn't do this on purpose and that he's just painfully stupid but this is what I really doubt.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    There are three schools of thought on historic fact. Traditionalist, Revisionist and Post Revisionist.

Traditionalist - There is historis fact based on evidence based discovered and analysed.

Revisionist - There can be no historic fact because no matter what evidence you look at there will be a subjective opinion placed on the evidence by the creator or the audience.

Post Revisionist - There can be historic fact so long as we take into account subjective opinion place on the evidence by either party.

I tend to adhere to the Post Revisionist arguments.
    There's a fourth I like to call "Ridiculous", as in "I don't believe Barack Obama was born in America" ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)