Mahamadou Diarra (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Actually he isn't. If I'm not mistaken Diarra is sitting on the bench for the most of the time. However I don't think that we should get rid of Tiago so easily and also Diarra never reache his form from Lyon.

Also from the list of midfielders mentioned above I don0t think we will get any of them. Lampard is too expensive (I mean on his wages), Rafa is staying at Anfield so will Xabi too and Borowski is shadow of a player that he was before injury.
No you are mistaken actually...Diarra always starts when fit for Real.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
so is he defensive mid? if so who would you rather him or flamini
I haven't seen Flamini play that much but I can tell you about Diarra since I have seen him play a lot of times. Diarra is a solid DM (he did take sometime to settle but is now performing well) and is also a good header (he scored a few important goals last year that help Real Madrid win the Liga; the one i can recall are the games vs Espanyol and Mallorca)

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
He is performing below average for Real this year... ask Maher and he will confirm what I've said.
In the last few games Diarra and Julio Bautista have made a good partnership in midfield. Before that Diarra was doing all the work and he was also fasting (since he is muslim) and you that can take a toll on a player.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
diarra shouldn't be hard to get if juve can make him feel wanted because he knows that he is not much appreciated in madrid by the fans or the players. i thought he was the player who made the difference in the end last season yet during the celebrations time he was on his own with the malian flag.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
so is he defensive mid? if so who would you rather him or flamini
Flamini is in better form at the moment, Delpieroforlife is right, Diarra isnt having the best of seasons..but nevertheless Diarra is the better player..and if he is a possibility, imo he's a better option than Flamini.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
too many player rumours. i dont understand why when we have quality on loan. maybe a couple of additions but nothing more than that. especially id tiago starts performing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Flamini is in better form at the moment, Delpieroforlife is right, Diarra isnt having the best of seasons..but nevertheless Diarra is the better player..and if he is a possibility, imo he's a better option than Flamini.
Diarra is better, but Flamini is very good and he is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)