Mahamadou Diarra (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Nothing about Marchisio but I doubt we`ll bring him back considering that we`re linked with million of midfielders.
Considering our budget, I dont think Secco will buy another DM unless we are including Marchisio in Amauri's deal (God forbid).
Flamini is also available for FREE!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Enough with the goddamn DMFs!!! We have C Zanetti Nocerino Sissoko and to an extent Marchisio and Tiago...look for an outright attacking midfielder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The 26-year-old has been tipped to leave the Spanish-giants for quite sometime now due to his frosty relationship with Coach Bernd Schuster.

Diarra has not been featuring too heavily recently, and Argentine youngster Fernando Gago is now Schuster’s preferred defensive midfielder.

Inter have identified the signing of a top-class centre midfielder as their priority in this summer's transfer market, as the injury-prone Patrick Vieira, who has missed much of the season with injury, is set to turn 32.

Diarra joined Madrid from Lyon in the summer of 2006 for €26m, however he has never really settled in the Spanish capital.

Reports in the Spanish press this morning suggested that Madrid were looking to replace the Mali international with Chelsea’s Michael Essien, who is keen to leave Stamford Bridge following the departure of José Mourinho.

Essien and Diarra were former team-mates at French-outfit Lyon, where they formed a rock-solid partnership in the middle-of-the-park.

Luca Capofranco
i really do see him going to inter, and eventually failing

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think we still need another DMC, lets say in the event Marchisio to return,that would leave us with Sissoko,Marchisio,C.Z with Noce,Tiago and Almiron most likely to leave. That means we need at least another DMC. Anyway is this guy better that Seydou Keita of Sevile? Both are from Mali by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)