Mahamadou Diarra (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I don't really like that. Frings is no playmaker and just a decent passer of the ball. We have lacked a true playmaker for so long that it's becoming quite annoying and I think we could really use a player such as Almiron. Diarra and Frings would be very similar to Emerson and Vieira, which as we saw wasn't all that amazing. Diarra along with a deep-lying playmaker seems much more appealing to me.

We don't need two defensive midfielders to win games.
I would like that again. I don't think that the best defence is the offence, look at Arsenal they seem to have most attacking style & they end up like:tdown:

Why not? I would place only Diego at the moment who seems avalible together with some paccy destroyer...

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I dont think we'd up with Diarra,but out of Almiron,Frings,Diego and Diarra,i think Frings-Diego would be the best midfield partnership.However,i think we'd end up with the Almiron-Frings duo instead.Frings is pretty much a done deal IMO,so the only question is who we're getting alongside him.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I dont think we'd up with Diarra,but out of Almiron,Frings,Diego and Diarra,i think Frings-Diego would be the best midfield partnership.However,i think we'd end up with the Almiron-Frings duo instead.Frings is pretty much a done deal IMO,so the only question is who we're getting alongside him.
Watch your post man, you are demanting youself! :rofl2:
Thats just ironical. I'll +rep you anyway!

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
With two DM's we won two scudetto's back to back. The CL will come.

I would love to see M. Diarra on Juventus. He would be the #1 DM I would wish to come here. Frings is pretty good too, but I fear he is a fringe player. Meaning, he isn't a great defender, or a great attacker. Kind of like Zanetti. I would not object to Frings comming here, but would definately like to see us pick up a solid DM.

M. Diarra is probably the best option out there if he is infact available. I also like Gilberto Silva, Alou Diarra, and Rio Mavuba.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
With two DM's we won two scudetto's back to back. The CL will come.

I would love to see M. Diarra on Juventus. He would be the #1 DM I would wish to come here. Frings is pretty good too, but I fear he is a fringe player. Meaning, he isn't a great defender, or a great attacker. Kind of like Zanetti. I would not object to Frings comming here, but would definately like to see us pick up a solid DM.

M. Diarra is probably the best option out there if he is infact available. I also like Gilberto Silva, Alou Diarra, and Rio Mavuba.
Champions League will never come with 2 defensive midfielders and defensive formation. That works only in Italy.

OP

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #213
    Champions League will never come with 2 defensive midfielders and defensive formation. That works only in Italy.
    It isn't that simple, Marko. The effectiveness of a midfield line both defensively and offensively doesn't depend just on centre midfielders, but mainly on harmony among all the midfielders, used tactics and type of the players performing the job.

Jul 5, 2005
    Juve Line Up Tiago – Diarra

Exchange Deal Juventus are set to offer a cash plus player deal to Real Madrid for Mahamadou Diarra, according to Tuttosport.

It is common knowledge that the Bianconeri are in the market for a top-class centre midfielder and they have been linked with a host of stars, including Rafael Van der Vaart, Momo Sissoko and Frank Lampard.

It now appears that Real Madrid’s unsettled Malian international Mahamadou Diarra, 26, is also high on Juve sporting director Alessio Secco’s shortlist of wanted players.

Secco is said to have offered Real Madrid €10m plus Tiago Mendes for Diarra, although it is as yet unknown if this bid will prove successful.

Diarra joined the Spanish-giants in 2006 after winning four straight French championships with Olympique Lyonnais.

In his first year in Madrid he captured La Liga title, however there have been persistent stories linking him with a move away ever since Fabio Capello was sacked and replaced by Bernd Schuster as Coach.

Diarra has played 22 times for the Mali national team, scoring five goals.

Gianni Wilson

Goal.com

Jul 5, 2005
    JUVENTUS: all the names for the midfield

Even if Zanetti and Nocerino are doing good, seems that among Juventus' objectives for the next January market, there is a midfielder, who would have to replace what did Patrick Vieira.

The dream is called Frank Lampard, but the engage that the player receives at the moment is too high.

Easier could be engage Xabi Alonso, above all in the case that Rafa Benitez will be no more Liverpool trainer.

Juventus have also made an offer to Real Madrid (Tiago+10 millions) for Mahamadou Diarra, but for the moment there are been any answer.

Remain at least always ready the possibility to engage Werder Brema's midfielder Tim Borowski.

transfermarketweb.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I love m diarra's style of play, smart physical dude who controls his area. Getting him for tiago would be great but the chances of that happening without snags is low. It would be great to see diarra in our stripes :tup:

Too bad our board/management/front office sux balls

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Actually he isn't. If I'm not mistaken Diarra is sitting on the bench for the most of the time. However I don't think that we should get rid of Tiago so easily and also Diarra never reache his form from Lyon.

Also from the list of midfielders mentioned above I don0t think we will get any of them. Lampard is too expensive (I mean on his wages), Rafa is staying at Anfield so will Xabi too and Borowski is shadow of a player that he was before injury.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)