Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (8 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What Matt said. You led he line with your unnecessary drama and theatrics.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheik
Sheik

If people have doubts, i can requote my post, wich yesterday allready had osman and sheik in a very suspiciouseye

fr3sh, SAPSAP, osman and sheik are G's i think.

I'm tempted to blaze the gun on Shiekh.
@Lemon318 You have to blaze the gun, because without bodyguard, there is no chance u'll live much longer

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Unless I'm mistaken, you'll get whacked tomorrow night. The jailer seems to be fucking clueless at least. For this reason I guess it would be best to blaze the gun on someone. Don't do it just yet though. Not sure if Sheik is the best one to do it on though.
Jailer is a complete fucking idiot.

Imo, blaze the gun on sheik and vote osman tomorrow.

If sheik isnt shot, we should vote him instead

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
If I blaze the gun, when do you guys know the result?

- - - Updated - - -

Sheik situation reminds me too much of Zach. He turned out to be a C and could be recruited by now. I'll leave Sheik alone.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Sheik situation reminds me too much of Zach. He turned out to be a C and could be recruited by now. I'll leave Sheik alone.
Let me quote myself from yday to make this easy for you

- - - Updated - - -

I've noticed something very strange

Osman,Sheik, fr3sh and sabsab

Yesterday the voting went entirely to the wire, between two civilians : zacheryah and the late pjotrr.
No gangster intervention was needed and looking at the votes

Fre3sh didnt vote. SabSAB voted fresh
Osman voted sheik, and sheik voted me.

Suspiciously enough 1 g didnt vote, and 2 were spreading, 1 voted a civilian

today, massive votes on fresh, and not anyone else in the running.

Osman and sabsab didnt vote. Since fre3sh was high up there all day, they could have waited
fr3sh was jailed, and couldnt vote
sheik was spreading it early to adhpbrh.

Looking at this, it fresh, osman, sabsab and sheik were gangsters, it makes completely sense
Not posting alot, waiting out votes.But allways monitoring the thread

After i quoted this before, and explained why osman and not gep, sheik dediced to protect osman, and did everything to change the voting.
Thats the 3th time in a row, he's the strangest voter.

@Lemon318If our jailer doesnt protect you tomorrow, you will die.

TBH, it sucks that our jailer is such a fucking idiot

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

After i quoted this before, and explained why osman and not gep, sheik dediced to protect osman, and did everything to change the voting.

@Lemon318If our jailer doesnt protect you tomorrow, you will die.

TBH, it sucks that our jailer is such a fucking idiot
Makes perfect sense but I won't blaze Sheik, lynch him. Osman or SABSAB for me. To be fair, I'm a terrible detective so the jailor thing is justified :D

Apr 15, 2006
Sheik

If people have doubts, i can requote my post, wich yesterday allready had osman and sheik in a very suspiciouseye

fr3sh, SAPSAP, osman and sheik are G's i think.

@Lemon318 You have to blaze the gun, because without bodyguard, there is no chance u'll live much longer
Zachy... I'm gonna explain this to you calmly. If you think that Osman is a G, and that by voting for Gep I saved Osman, then I urge you to lynch Osman. If he really is a G, then blaze me by all means. You lose nothing by doing this. I'll be here if you still think I deserve to be lynched.

Jailer is a complete fucking idiot.

Imo, blaze the gun on sheik and vote osman tomorrow.

If sheik isnt shot, we should vote him instead
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

At least you are sensible.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I said before I was signed up for this game without my confirmation/knowledge (got pmed a role, unexpected suprise), that I would be busy at work on pretty much alldays except last thursday. Usually use wifi with my cell, but not working anymore where I been so I havent been able to check in as I did few days ago with some posting/votes. This is not in any way trying to clear myself, since regardless of role I have in games its in my interest to stay active and proactively involved (espcially if I get a G or special role), boring otherwise. Just giving heads up, I dont like people who are awol in games, and now I'm one of them, though not by choice, nor is it a tactic from my part, its no point in it for me to gain anything by doing nothing regardless of which side I would be in a game (only thing I gained so far is my inactivity deemed me not worthy to whack apparently).

Now to what makes some of you suspect me, last I posted was around 2 days ago, and I havent anything concrete mentionned except see I was mentionned in a post by Alen as one of dozen names who were away after 19.00 in first day and hence didnt have time to hypothetically "save" Janna, fair enough point except I actually was first to vote on Janna, and called her out as the first post in the thread for me more or less, she was too obvious and cautious in her words as G considered how scattered brained she can be as a civilian. I only changed my vote from her before I went off because not many were following, and the attention was all on Zach who was the typical bigmouthed scapegoat civilian who was attracting too much fuss about him, was too ridicolous in behaviour to be a G, so didnt even bother voting for him, 2nd vote was for X, who was acting bit deflective in his posts (the trademark of a G, or a civilian special role, tend to be identical, I'm guessing this is partly why he was whacked), the vote was mainly as a way to get him to react, mainly because it was Alen who voted for him and followed that just to see X under pressure. Obviously didnt stick since it remained to be all about Zach for no reason, until it changed to Janna after I left.

In regards to more up to date stuff, I'll have to read like 20-25 pages I havent read in detail yet more carefully (skimmed through quickly(, so will get back to that, but most of what I seen is boring oneliners shit and basic voting, not much happeningexcept the obvious choice with fresh last night (was so sure piotr would been a G too for similar reasons).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Makes perfect sense but I won't blaze Sheik, lynch him. Osman or SABSAB for me. To be fair, I'm a terrible detective so the jailor thing is justified :D
Fine, shoot osman, cause SABSAB isnt voting anyway
Tomorrow, sheik will hang

and all is well

- - - Updated - - -

I said before I was signed up for this game without my confirmation/knowledge (got pmed a role, unexpected suprise), that I would be busy at work on pretty much alldays except last thursday. Usually use wifi with my cell, but not working anymore where I been so I havent been able to check in as I did few days ago with some posting/votes. This is not in any way trying to clear myself, since regardless of role I have in games its in my interest to stay active and proactively involved (espcially if I get a G or special role), boring otherwise. Just giving heads up, I dont like people who are awol in games, and now I'm one of them, though not by choice, nor is it a tactic from my part, its no point in it for me to gain anything by doing nothing regardless of which side I would be in a game (only thing I gained so far is my inactivity deemed me not worthy to whack apparently).

Now to what makes some of you suspect me, last I posted was around 2 days ago, and I havent anything concrete mentionned except see I was mentionned in a post by Alen as one of dozen names who were away after 19.00 in first day and hence didnt have time to hypothetically "save" Janna, fair enough point except I actually was first to vote on Janna, and called her out as the first post in the thread for me more or less, she was too obvious and cautious in her words as G considered how scattered brained she can be as a civilian. I only changed my vote from her before I went off because not many were following, and the attention was all on Zach who was the typical bigmouthed scapegoat civilian who was attracting too much fuss about him, was too ridicolous in behaviour to be a G, so didnt even bother voting for him, 2nd vote was for X, who was acting bit deflective in his posts (the trademark of a G, or a civilian special role, tend to be identical, I'm guessing this is partly why he was whacked), the vote was mainly as a way to get him to react, mainly because it was Alen who voted for him and followed that just to see X under pressure. Obviously didnt stick since it remained to be all about Zach for no reason, until it changed to Janna after I left.

In regards to more up to date stuff, I'll have to read like 20-25 pages I havent read in detail yet more carefully (skimmed through quickly(, so will get back to that, but most of what I seen is boring oneliners shit and basic voting, not much happeningexcept the obvious choice with fresh last night (was so sure piotr would been a G too for similar reasons).
yow fony, trashtalking me wont help you one bit

consider yourself hung or shot by tomorrow

Apr 15, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

FFS dude, how many times do I have to tell you guys?? I was busy with a fuckin' job interview during the first 2 days. I've been talking about it for the past 2 weeks, so it's not some excuse. Plus, I essentially voted out Janna. Put the final nail in her coffin. And if I voted against Fresh, you simply would've accused me of voting for him only to make it seem like I wasn't a G. Seriously, you're way too wrong about me.

Also, I don't remember how many times you've played this game here, but I always play this way. Ask Alen, Fred, SABSAB or any other regular. This is not something I'm doing just this once! :sergio:

Fuck off sheik!!!!
Go back to your grave, bitch!

Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)