Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (79 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have two hours before I tell Kate who I'll blaze. Please discuss.
We should NOT deviate from the goals we were on, and look HOW we got deviated

Quatlz, its not a good idea to jump targets. Sheiks suspicion is entirely based on him strangly saving osman.

We have an incompetent Jailer. He was not here today to protect lemon. If this was a normal game, i'd all for waiting a bit more, but if our goddamn jailer fails again, then we lose our detective for good.
No, it has to be done.

Osman was going down, sheik staged his resque.

Whilst Osman is hardly posting and voting, sheik is posting and voting. Therefore we should have sheik shot, so his bad influence is gone, and tomorrow vote osman again to be hung

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fine, shoot osman, cause SABSAB isnt voting anyway
Tomorrow, sheik will hang

and all is well

- - - Updated - - -

yow fony, trashtalking me wont help you one bit

consider yourself hung or shot by tomorrow
How I was trashtalking you? (was trying to be diplomatic) You were clearly scapegoated as the easy choice that day while I was around, I realized fairly soonish your were too aggressive in your posting and desperate to clear your name to be a G, was bit reckless approach, and Alen didnt make it easier with antagonizing you. Seen it enough times in games, players who are the loudest in early days, especially new players like you, tend to get way too much attention for potential lynching, when usually Gs, especially new Gs, tend to be waaaay inactive/quiet in early days, its not their first instinct to be all over the thread like you were in that day.

- - - Updated - - -

Whilst Osman is hardly posting and voting, sheik is posting and voting. Therefore we should have sheik shot, so his bad influence is gone, and tomorrow vote osman again to be hung
Are you saying you want me shot or hung because I havent been around, not wether you think am a C or G? :p

Apr 15, 2006

Quatlz, its not a good idea to jump targets. Sheiks suspicion is entirely based on him strangly saving osman.

We have an incompetent Jailer. He was not here today to protect lemon. If this was a normal game, i'd all for waiting a bit more, but if our goddamn jailer fails again, then we lose our detective for good.
No, it has to be done.

No no no. If you are so sure that Osman is a G and that I saved him tonight, then put your money where your mouth is and lynch him. Your suspicion about me will only be confirmed IF Osman turns out to be a G. And I DARE YOU to vote against Osman and prove it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I want you shot for the quoted post i made.

I said its not bad if you were a C considering you didnt vote half the time.
What quoted post?

And its never a good idea to lynch someone you possibly think is a C, because they are inactive, not as useful, but still helping Gs win with such a mindset, allways most prudent to go for who you figure is most like G, not who isnt around the most or useful enough in thread, even if latter makes it a more boring game.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

No, it has to be done.

Just saying, if we're wrong, that's 2 Cs we're losing. But each day that passes, C numbers diminish, so Lemon must act today. Osman is almost sure to be voted out tomorrow, whereas Sheik is not. If we want both gone, Sheik should indeed be the one gunblazed.

But do we want to take that chance? Remember there are 4 or 5 Cs in all. ILFJ is another top suspect for me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I've noticed something very strange

Osman,Sheik, fr3sh and sabsab

Yesterday the voting went entirely to the wire, between two civilians : zacheryah and the late pjotrr.
No gangster intervention was needed and looking at the votes

Fre3sh didnt vote. SabSAB voted fresh
Osman voted sheik, and sheik voted me.

Suspiciously enough 1 g didnt vote, and 2 were spreading, 1 voted a civilian

today, massive votes on fresh, and not anyone else in the running.

Osman and sabsab didnt vote. Since fre3sh was high up there all day, they could have waited
fr3sh was jailed, and couldnt vote
sheik was spreading it early to adhpbrh.

Looking at this, it fresh, osman, sabsab and sheik were gangsters, it makes completely sense
Not posting alot, waiting out votes.But allways monitoring the thread
this one

- - - Updated - - -

Just saying, if we're wrong, that's 2 Cs we're losing. But each day that passes, C numbers diminish, so Lemon must act today. Osman is almost sure to be voted out tomorrow, whereas Sheik is not. If we want both gone, Sheik should indeed be the one gunblazed.

But do we want to take that chance? Remember there are 4 or 5 Cs in all. ILFJ is another top suspect for me.
Yes but we only have so many clue's, why deviate from the plan ?

We must shoot someone, and the strongest evidence points at sheik and osman. Sheikh beeing the most talkative and influental

Apr 15, 2006
Yes but we only have so many clue's, why deviate from the plan ?

We must shoot someone, and the strongest evidence points at sheik and osman. Sheikh beeing the most talkative and influental
Why must we believe you anymore? There's every chance that you've been recruited yourself. It's about time that we suspected you, since this is the ideal moment for the Recruiter to recruit you.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No it doesnt make sense, I dont know about Sab, but ask anyone who ever played a game with me, ITS NOT A TACTIC FOR ME TO BE AWAY FOR DAYS. In 4 years of playing this game, I allways been most active of players, I didnt post or vote for 2 days because I was litterally not able to take part in the game due to other obligations (said so before game began, and said it during in early days I would be more awol this game), if you say fr3sh is a G compatriot, then it would not been a tactic for me to NOT VOTE OR POST, but instead I would have tried to influence or manipulate, like Alen tends to do. I never wait out votes or just simple not post as a tactic. It makes no sense to me to play this game by not playing. Anything else you like to share.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I suspect ALC. Anyone agree? His votes are pretty weird apart from Zach.
Almost as bad as yours :D

Völler - 1) Bezzy, 2) Piotrr, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 2G, 3C
ALC - 1) Zacheryah, 2) Mr Chocolate, 3) Jail, 4) Jasper, 5) adRHCP - 4U
Salvo - 1) Zacheryah, 2) Søren, 3) Søren, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 3U, 1G, 1C
Lemon318 - 1) Zach, 2) Fake Melo, 3) Piotrr, 4) ILiveForJuve, 5) Osman - 4U, 1C
Zacheryah - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Osman - 2C, 2G, 1U
Fred - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 3C, 2G
Søren Krarup - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Zach, 4) Cuti, 5) Osman - 1C, 1G, 3U
Fake Melo - 1) Bezzy, 2) No vote, 3) Zach, 4) No vote, 5) No vote - 1C, 1U
Sheik - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Zacheryah, 4) adRHCP, 5) Gep - 2C, 1G, 2U
Cuti - 1) Søren, 2) Piotrr, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) No vote - 1U, 2C, 1G
adRHCP - 1) Søren, 2) No vote, 3) Zacheryah, 4) No vote, 5) Gep - 2U, 1C
Osman - 1) X, 2) No vote, 3) Sheik, 4) No vote, 5) No vote - 1C, 1U
Jasper - 1) Klin, 2) Klin, 3) Piotrr, 4) No vote - 3C
SABSAB - 1) Sheik, 2) Sheik, 3) Fr3sh, 4) No vote, 5) No vote - 3U
ILiveForJuve - 1) Cuti, 2) ALC, 3) Zach, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 1C, 1G, 3U
Alen - 1) Jailed, 2) Piotrr, 3) Piotrr, 4) No vote, 5) Osman - 2C, 1U
Matt - 1) No vote, 2) Alen, 3) Zach, 4) No vote, 5) Osman - 3U

Apr 15, 2006
No it doesnt make sense, I dont know about Sab, but ask anyone who ever played a game with me, ITS NOT A TACTIC FOR ME TO BE AWAY FOR DAYS. In 4 years of playing this game, I allways been most active of players, I didnt post or vote for 2 days because I was litterally not able to take part in the game due to other obligations (said so before game began, and said it during in early days I would be more awol this game), if you say fr3sh is a G compatriot, then it would not been a tactic for me to NOT VOTE OR POST, but instead I would have tried to influence or manipulate, like Alen tends to do. I never wait out votes or just simple not post as a tactic. It makes no sense to me to play this game by not playing. Anything else you like to share.
Osman, could you please tell these fools how this is the way I play all my Mafia games? These fools think that just by voting against Gep, I was saving you.

I suspect ALC. Anyone agree? His votes are pretty weird apart from Zach.
Probably. I don't believe he's as innocent as he seems.

Go back to your grave.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
Almost as bad as yours :D

Völler - 1) Bezzy, 2) Piotrr, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 2G, 3C
ALC - 1) Zacheryah, 2) Mr Chocolate, 3) Jail, 4) Jasper, 5) adRHCP - 4U
Salvo - 1) Zacheryah, 2) Søren, 3) Søren, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 3U, 1G, 1C
Lemon318 - 1) Zach, 2) Fake Melo, 3) Piotrr, 4) ILiveForJuve, 5) Osman - 4U, 1C
Zacheryah - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Osman - 2C, 2G, 1U
Fred - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 3C, 2G
Søren Krarup - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Zach, 4) Cuti, 5) Osman - 1C, 1G, 3U
Fake Melo - 1) Bezzy, 2) No vote, 3) Zach, 4) No vote, 5) No vote - 1C, 1U
Sheik - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Zacheryah, 4) adRHCP, 5) Gep - 2C, 1G, 2U
Cuti - 1) Søren, 2) Piotrr, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) No vote - 1U, 2C, 1G
adRHCP - 1) Søren, 2) No vote, 3) Zacheryah, 4) No vote, 5) Gep - 2U, 1C
Osman - 1) X, 2) No vote, 3) Sheik, 4) No vote, 5) No vote - 1C, 1U
Jasper - 1) Klin, 2) Klin, 3) Piotrr, 4) No vote - 3C
SABSAB - 1) Sheik, 2) Sheik, 3) Fr3sh, 4) No vote, 5) No vote - 3U
ILiveForJuve - 1) Cuti, 2) ALC, 3) Zach, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 1C, 1G, 3U
Alen - 1) Jailed, 2) Piotrr, 3) Piotrr, 4) No vote, 5) Osman - 2C, 1U
Matt - 1) No vote, 2) Alen, 3) Zach, 4) No vote, 5) Osman - 3U
Zach was an obvious vote, I voted Melo because nobody else would and I wasn't aware we were allowed to not vote. Listened to Alen for piottr and the last two are unconfirmed and still suspicious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)