Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (76 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Okay, this is really, really bad. I did not see this coming at all since Gep's votes were so fucking strange. Since I kind of pushed for this, I guess I'm to blame. Only positive thing is that the last minutes of the voting gave us some answers. Sheik was suspicious as hell, and adRHCP made a last minute vote as hell. However, he seems pretty random.
Wait wait wait... you think someone who explained the reasoning behind his vote again and again is "suspicious as hell", yet someone who happened to vote against Gep when pressured to vote seems "pretty random"? Pardon my French, but you are staggeringly full of shit!

Not to mention that you led the campaign against Gep. IMO, YOU are the one who's suspicious as hell.

I tried to play some fuct up game here which backfired on me. Intelligence levels need improving. Hope you all get bum raped.
Better luck next time.

We'll see. Good point though.
Of course it is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Wait wait wait... you think someone who explained the reasoning behind his vote again and again is "suspicious as hell", yet someone who happened to vote against Gep when pressured to vote seems "pretty random"? Pardon my French, but you are staggeringly full of shit!

Not to mention that you led the campaign against Gep. IMO, YOU are the one who's suspicious as hell.
Sheik, your timing and sudden changes are weird. Stick with your vote. Changing opinion in the last 10 minutes is suspicious as hell no matter what explanation you come up with. That should be clear for everyone.

Apr 15, 2006
Sheik, your timing and sudden changes are weird. Stick with your vote. Changing opinion in the last 10 minutes is suspicious as hell no matter what explanation you come up with. That should be clear for everyone.
Listen, you n00b. This is my style of playing. It's how I've been playing since the day we began playing the Mafia game. And this is how I'm gonna continue to play for the rest of the foreseeable future. I'm not gonna let some Danish prick with a fetish for dolphins dictate my style of play.

What's more suspicious than someone changing votes in the last 10 minutes is someone who LED A CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE BODYGUARD. You're on my crosshair, you little bitch. And when the time comes, I'm gonna stick a harpoon in your throat. You better believe that!

Was Osman White Knighted by Sheik? :lol:
I dunno what you're talking about.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Listen, you n00b. This is my style of playing. It's how I've been playing since the day we began playing the Mafia game. And this is how I'm gonna continue to play for the rest of the foreseeable future. I'm not gonna let some Danish prick with a fetish for dolphins dictate my style of play.

What's more suspicious than someone changing votes in the last 10 minutes is someone who LED A CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE BODYGUARD. You're on my crosshair, you little bitch. And when the time comes, I'm gonna stick a harpoon in your throat. You better believe that!
:sergio: Really?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I have ever seen someone fail so much at playing tough, by the way. :lol:

Apr 15, 2006
:sergio: Really?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think I have ever seen someone failed so much at playing hard by the way. :lol:
Says the guy who claims to be "always spot on". Yea, you were definitely spot on with your suspicions about Gep. I bet you'll be spot on about me too. :lol:

Meanwhile, I got a spot on you too. A spot on your forehead with my harpoon.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm tempted to blaze the gun on Shiekh.
Unless I'm mistaken, you'll get whacked tomorrow night. The jailer seems to be fucking clueless at least. For this reason I guess it would be best to blaze the gun on someone. Don't do it just yet though. Not sure if Sheik is the best one to do it on though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)