Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (10 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
What Matt said. You led he line with your unnecessary drama and theatrics.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheik
It was logical from where I stand. I even explained my reasoning from the moment I switched my vote to him. It was unfortunate that Gep was the BG, but assuming that I knew he was a civilian is just the leap the G's are banking on. Do you really think I would do something so risky if I was a G? Especially when it came to explaining my reason and thus attracting so much attention? Think, you fool!

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's Osman dude, why would you let that dude escape? He's sneaky as fuck and hasn't been posting at all. That meets almost all the G criteria.

Apr 15, 2006
It's Osman dude, why would you let that dude escape? He's sneaky as fuck and hasn't been posting at all. That meets almost all the G criteria.
So did Gep. At the start of the day, he was the most likely to be lynched. This was the first count:

Voeller - Gep
Mr Chocolate - Gep
Fred - Gep
Lemon - Gep

Quetz - Osman

Salvo - Sheik

Sheik - Salvo
Voeller even made a big-ass propaganda post against Gep.

Voeller said:
I've looked through the posting history of Gep, and I find the stuff very dodgy to be mild.

Let's look at the voting history first:
Day 1) Klin - Civilian - voted at 13.12
Day 2) Klin - Civilian - voted at 20.59
Day 3) Alen - Unknown (but most likely Civilian) - voted at 20.31
Day 4) Fr3sh - Gangster - voted at 20.57

On Day 1) Gep put in only one early vote on Klin which ended up meaning absolute nothing since Bezzy got the majority of the votes. We can't conclude anything from this, but if Gep was a G, the vote surely wouldn't attract any suspicion.

On Day 2) Gep put in an early vote (together with Zach and later confirmed G Fr3sh) on Cuti. He later changed this for first the C Piotrr and later the C Klin - both at 20.59 to eventually doom Klin in a match-up between 2 C's. Gep basically ended up lynching Klin (since Piotrr and Klin were close).

On Day 3) Gep votes on Alen which at the time made the overall vote 5 on Zach, 4 on Piotrr and 4 on Alen. Piotrr turned out to be a C and got lynched while both Zach and Alen seem most likely to be C's. If this is the case, then it makes good sense for a G to vote on Alen since he's clearly the most influential in here.

On Day 4) Gep put in an early vote on ILiveForJuve, but decided to change it for Fr3sh at 20.59 when it was all clear that Fr3sh, who turned out to be a G, was going to get whacked. This could be done to look less suspicious by voting on a G instead of being one of the only ones not voting on the G.

Also, here is a very suspicious quote:

On both Day 2 and Day 4 Gep put in a late bandwagon vote even though he said this was suspicious. Add to this, that Gep hardly posts, but almost only votes.

What do you say, am I missing something?
Salvo, Melo and Fred voted against him too. Hell, even our self-professed Detective voted against Gep. But yes, go ahead and blame ME for lynching Gep.

Assholes!

Apr 15, 2006
Sheik, what was your reason for being so quiet?
I had a job interview on Thursday, so I was busy on that day as well as the day before preparing for it. Friday and tonight, I was out getting drunk.

- - - Updated - - -

Indians - not to be trusted since Gandhi.
Yea, that's why my status indicator is visible while yours is not. Got something to hide? :klin:

Apr 15, 2006
So, who next: Sheik or Osman?
If you think I "saved" Osman, then the most logical option is to vote out Osman again. If he is indeed a G, then lynch me by all means. But IF he turns out to be a C, then your theory of me being a G goes down the drain.

You will finally be able to clear your hunch about Osman being a G, plus you'll give me a chance to prove myself based on what I'm saying right now.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
If you think I "saved" Osman, then the most logical option is to vote out Osman again. If he is indeed a G, then lynch me by all means. But IF he turns out to be a C, then your theory of me being a G goes down the drain.

You will finally be able to clear your hunch about Osman being a G, plus you'll give me a chance to prove myself based on what I'm saying right now.
Agreed.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Okay, this is really, really bad. I did not see this coming at all since Gep's votes were so fucking strange. Since I kind of pushed for this, I guess I'm to blame. Only positive thing is that the last minutes of the voting gave us some answers. Sheik was suspicious as hell, and adRHCP made a last minute vote as hell. However, he seems pretty random.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Okay, this is really, really bad. I did not see this coming at all since Gep's votes were so fucking strange. Since I kind of pushed for this, I guess I'm to blame. Only positive thing is that the last minutes of the voting gave us some answers. Sheik was suspicious as hell, and adRHCP made a last minute vote as hell. However, he seems pretty random.
And ILFJ.

Is Osman is a G, you 4 are suspects. Though, to be fair, you made a good case for voting Gep.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I tried to play some fuct up game here which backfired on me. Intelligence levels need improving. Hope you all get bum raped.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
C = Civilian, G = Gangster, U=Unknown

Völler - 1) Bezzy, 2) Piotrr, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 2G, 3C
ALC - 1) Zacheryah, 2) Mr Chocolate, 3) Jail, 4) Jasper, 5) adRHCP - 4U
Salvo - 1) Zacheryah, 2) Søren, 3) Søren, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 3U, 1G, 1C
Lemon318 - 1) Zach, 2) Fake Melo, 3) Piotrr, 4) ILiveForJuve, 5) Osman - 4U, 1C
Zacheryah - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Osman - 2C, 2G, 1U
Fred - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 3C, 2G
Søren Krarup - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Zach, 4) Cuti, 5) Osman - 1C, 1G, 3U
Fake Melo - 1) Bezzy, 2) No vote, 3) Zach, 4) No vote, 5) No vote - 1C, 1U
Sheik - 1) Bezzy, 2) Klin, 3) Zacheryah, 4) adRHCP, 5) Gep - 2C, 1G, 2U
Cuti - 1) Søren, 2) Piotrr, 3) Piotrr, 4) Fr3sh, 5) No vote - 1U, 2C, 1G
adRHCP - 1) Søren, 2) No vote, 3) Zacheryah, 4) No vote, 5) Gep - 2U, 1C
Osman - 1) X, 2) No vote, 3) Sheik, 4) No vote, 5) No vote - 1C, 1U
Jasper - 1) Klin, 2) Klin, 3) Piotrr, 4) No vote - 3C
SABSAB - 1) Sheik, 2) Sheik, 3) Fr3sh, 4) No vote, 5) No vote - 3U
ILiveForJuve - 1) Cuti, 2) ALC, 3) Zach, 4) Fr3sh, 5) Gep - 1C, 1G, 3U
Alen - 1) Jailed, 2) Piotrr, 3) Piotrr, 4) No vote, 5) Osman - 2C, 1U
Matt - 1) No vote, 2) Alen, 3) Zach, 4) No vote, 5) Osman - 3U

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

We'll see. Good point though.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
And ILFJ.

Is Osman is a G, you 4 are suspects. Though, to be fair, you made a good case for voting Gep.
As I wrote earlier today, Osman would be a good bet for tomorrow, and I still think he is. Osman seems as a straightforward vote for tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Osman is kind of a Fr3sh case. Worst case scenario is we lynch an inactive C, and best case is we lynch a G working behind the scenes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)