Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (9 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
certain people are once again doing their best to vote around on unvoted people.
Ignoring the allready voted people, who had plenty of reason to be suspected.
What can an actual civillian hope to accomplish, with spreading votes ?

WHy dont you decide for yourself, a top3 of people you think are fishy, and vote whoever of those allready got voted for, and is the highest ?
spreading votes, thats what gangsters do, and exactly what they want to be able to influence the voting
:agree:
Alen and his goons will win the game like this mark my words.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Thats better. I knew you wouldnt keep the vote on Klin. And the unvoted mr chocolate who has iirc no reason to be suspicious, yes, thats better for your gangster agenda

go ahead. why is he more suspicious, and why vote for an unvoted man ?
spo what are you saying? klin, melo, and cuti are all gangsters? i stated my reasons. the rest of the people in there have been somewhat involved. chocolate has barely posted. i could've also gone for someone like osman but i believe he has a lot more to offer to the game and will hopefully become more involved later on.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
certain people are once again doing their best to vote around on unvoted people.
Ignoring the allready voted people, who had plenty of reason to be suspected.
What can an actual civillian hope to accomplish, with spreading votes ?

WHy dont you decide for yourself, a top3 of people you think are fishy, and vote whoever of those allready got voted for, and is the highest ?
spreading votes, thats what gangsters do, and exactly what they want to be able to influence the voting

- - - Updated - - -

Thats better. I knew you wouldnt keep the vote on Klin. And the unvoted mr chocolate who has iirc no reason to be suspicious, yes, thats better for your gangster agenda

go ahead. why is he more suspicious, and why vote for an unvoted man ?
You're a G, aren't you? It was your master plan, to make a fake duel between you and Janna, in which you brilliantly, with a master brain, ended up as a winner. This way you made everyone think that you can't be a G, but those who know you are aware of your capabilities for plotting. The others here might think that you're the dumbest member any forum in the world had, but I know how you think. You were simply brilliant yesterday. You acted dumb and naive so you'd collect some votes. Then you cunningly voted for Janna, to start a flow against her and create a fake duel between you two. You planned this all the time. Didn't you? I admit that you're a brilliant mind, but you won't fool me this time.
Hats off.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
btw, do you guys think zach may actually be a G still? i wonder if he, janna and deneb, were cooking up a scheme where they get rid of janna (the weakest link) by making the other two look innocent. but deneb still doesn't come out looking innocent at all, so he's probably a C. unless he plans on being busy soon, not being able to play the game, and they decide to sacrifice to Gs in order to take attention away from others and ensuring no one doubts zach. on the other hand, zach and janna pulling something like that off is too crazy to even consider taking seriously. so idk, just throwing out ideas.
You're a G, aren't you? It was your master plan, to make a fake duel between you and Janna, in which you brilliantly, with a master brain, ended up as a winner. This way you made everyone think that you can't be a G, but those who know you are aware of your capabilities for plotting. The others here might think that you're the dumbest member any forum in the world had, but I know how you think. You were simply brilliant yesterday. You acted dumb and naive so you'd collect some votes. Then you cunningly voted for Janna, to start a flow against her and create a fake duel between you two. You planned this all the time. Didn't you? I admit that you're a brilliant mind, but you won't fool me this time.
Hats off.
you're doing a good job of convincing me my hunch was right

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
spo what are you saying? klin, melo, and cuti are all gangsters? i stated my reasons. the rest of the people in there have been somewhat involved. chocolate has barely posted. i could've also gone for someone like osman but i believe he has a lot more to offer to the game and will hopefully become more involved later on.
:tup:

It's very early in the game, the chance to vote a G this round are slim to none. I see no reason not to vote to someone who is not active and dosent add to the game at this point.

Unless of course your are pretty damm sure you are on to something and not just picked randomly and keep trying to feet the evidnce to the theory insted of the other way around

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I actually like it that the votes are spread among 5-6 players. That way, in case at least 1 of them is a G, the Gs won't know what might happen late in the game and they'll have to group their votes.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Klin and Cuti are gangsters, but voting for both at the same time is useless.

The one person i suspect above everyone is Alen. But no one has the balls to vote Alen. And if i go vote him, i'm wasting my vote.

I got my list, and i stick to it. Whoever of my list has most votes, i'll vote for.

Hats off.
Yeah yeah, alen. I know you start to feel uncomfortable that i found you out.
So yeah, bring on the long boring texts, try to debunk anything i said, trying to make it look stupid.
But why the fuck should you be afraid ? a bunch of fellow gangsters protecting you. And civillians to scared to vote you, because they know u'll pin everyone else and your gangster buddy's on them.
I'm sad to say that you will win this game, and we are gonna lose it

- - - Updated - - -

I actually like it that the votes are spread among 5-6 players. That way, in case at least 1 of them is a G, the Gs won't know what might happen late in the game and they'll have to group their votes.
Spoken as a true gangster.

If the votes are spread, gangsters can spread their votes, and one at a time can vote on the civillian. Its ideal for them, and you make sure the cowardly civillians are voting on themselves

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Exactly, thats way if your a good C you should vote early to the one you suss and later if there is no chance to convince other pepole you are right and vote him off you can change your vote to the one you suss the most out of the guys who have potential to get lynched

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

If the votes are spread, gangsters can spread their votes, and one at a time can vote on the civillian. Its ideal for them, and you make sure the cowardly civillians are voting on themselves
Makes a lot of sense, too much sense almost. Compared to yesterday I'd think you are a completely different player my friend.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why was Deneb jailed so early?
The new jailer is probably a newbie who couldn't wait to use his power :D

Or the jailer just wanted to shut Deneb up. In any case, I see no point in jailing someone so early. The jailer should have jailed someone later in the game, in order to prevent that player from voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Makes a lot of sense, too much sense almost. Compared to yesterday I'd think you are a completely different player my friend.
I'm just analysing. I was doing the same on the first day, but people tought i was beeing suspicious. Yesterday, i was mostly thinking i was dead.
Today, i can go back to doing what i like : analysing

Why was Deneb jailed so early?
The new jailer is probably a newbie who couldn't wait to use his power :D

Or the jailer just wanted to shut Deneb up. In any case, I see no point in jailing someone so early. The jailer should have jailed someone later in the game, in order to prevent that player from voting.
question about the game : can the jailer be a gangster or not ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Yesterday we were lucky that at least one of the two candidates was a G. I doubt that we'll be as lucky again. So if we pick two players, it's a nice possibility that both are Cs. We make it easy for the Gs to hide.
Unlike yesterday, where, in case you're a C, they were simply forced to vote for you.

I'm not sure at all about your role, but I'll go with the assumption that you're a C. In such state of things, I have no other option but to look for a G among your voters.
My vote will sure go for one of ALC, Deneb, Salvo, Piotrr, Fresh, Lemon.
If you're a G, then I will almost certainly waste my vote on a C, but that's a risk I'll have to take.

- - - Updated - - -

For now, I vote Piotrr

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fantasting, another spreaded vote.
I'm all for voting Klin, but not when he doesnt have any votes yet, after half the people voted.

Getting jailed, means you cannot vote, but you cannot get whacked, but can get lynched.

See, this is very odd. Why x ? gangsters have no reason to wack him. I'm not understanding why the jailer did this, unless someone can come up with a decent explenation, that is not Alen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)