Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (25 Viewers)

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
You're a G, aren't you? It was your master plan, to make a fake duel between you and Janna, in which you brilliantly, with a master brain, ended up as a winner. This way you made everyone think that you can't be a G, but those who know you are aware of your capabilities for plotting. The others here might think that you're the dumbest member any forum in the world had, but I know how you think. You were simply brilliant yesterday. You acted dumb and naive so you'd collect some votes. Then you cunningly voted for Janna, to start a flow against her and create a fake duel between you two. You planned this all the time. Didn't you? I admit that you're a brilliant mind, but you won't fool me this time.
Hats off.
I'm starting to think it's a triple:D You, janna and Zach. See how you defend those two the whole time and said noooo they can't be gs! Then let Janna die because yeah she's useless for you, makes a good sacrifice.
Now you initiate a fight between you and Zach or showdown or whatever and zach will die because they won't vote you. Tada zachs your second g buddy and was willingly die for you.
Now everyone will believe you and say ooooh alen you know everything please lead us through the game. pabarapababa everyone's dead, Gs win

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yesterday we were lucky that at least one of the two candidates was a G. I doubt that we'll be as lucky again. So if we pick two players, it's a nice possibility that both are Cs. We make it easy for the Gs to hide.
Unlike yesterday, where, in case you're a C, they were simply forced to vote for you.

I'm not sure at all about your role, but I'll go with the assumption that you're a C. In such state of things, I have no other option but to look for a G among your voters.
My vote will sure go for one of ALC, Deneb, Salvo, Piotrr, Fresh, Lemon.
If you're a G, then I will almost certainly waste my vote on a C, but that's a risk I'll have to take.

- - - Updated - - -

For now, I vote Piotrr
It comes to no surprise for me, that you mention a bunch of people, with just 1 suspected gangster.

It also comes to no surprise to me, that you vote the same person as Cuti.

I'm also wondering wether Klin is gonna keep his vote on Cuti, if Cuti stays top voted with a low margain

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I haven;t read anything from today, just back from work. But i wanted to put a vote in before i read anything, there are dns issues with servers at my school so i dont know if my internet will die in my flat.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm starting to think it's a triple:D You, janna and Zach. See how you defend those two the whole time and said noooo they can't be gs! Then let Janna die because yeah she's useless for you, makes a good sacrifice.
Now you initiate a fight between you and Zach or showdown or whatever and zach will die because they won't vote you. Tada zachs your second g buddy and was willingly die for you.
Now everyone will believe you and say ooooh alen you know everything please lead us through the game. pabarapababa everyone's dead, Gs win
I am serious, really serious

Alen, Cuti, Klin, X.

in that order.

We need to vote Alen out, as he is putting the civillians like he wants it. But none of the civillians have te balls

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It comes to no surprise for me, that you mention a bunch of people, with just 1 suspected gangster.
I suspect all those who voted for you. And I explained yesterday that the two most suspicious votes for you came from Piotrr and Fresh. The timing of their votes was too suspicious, almost like they tried to save Janna.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's definitely something I'd try to do :D
There is a problem, though. You simply can't convince people like Janna (and especially Zach) to willingly sacrifice themselves.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I suspect all those who voted for you. And I explained yesterday that the two most suspicious votes for you came from Piotrr and Fresh. The timing of their votes was too suspicious, almost like they tried to save Janna.
Explain me Piotrr again

Fresh had a reason, i believe him

I swear if you guys keep talking about balls i will go mental

Piotrr, how's that for balls?
another useless spreaded vote is what i'd call it

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Explain me Piotrr again

Fresh had a reason, i believe him

another useless spreaded vote is what i'd call it
Fresh had a reason? he can't be a G then surely :disagree:

You do know that piotrr asked everyone to send him their roles in a pm and promised he wouldn't tell? he is either the most cunning G ever or a very bad one.
I'll go with the later

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Alen

- - - Updated - - -

Fresh had a reason? he can't be a G then surely :disagree:

You do know the piotrr asked everyone to send him their roles in a pm and promised he wouldn't tell? he is either the most cunning G ever or a very bad one.
I'll go with the later
He didn't ask me :sad:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Not long before deadline it was 7:5 for you. Then two of your voters suddenly changed the votes from you to someone else. It became 5:5. Then Piotrr jumps with a vote for you to make it 6:5.
That's so not true !

When i placed my vote it was 7:4 for Zach and i stated my reasons why i voted Zach !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)