Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (75 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
2) Klin is hugely suspicious to me. Anyone whose seen Klin play in previous games knows that as a C he's influential, he makes a lot of accusations, is very active and changes his votes quite often depending on peoples behavior. Yesterday he was content with making an early random vote to Soren, and keeping it that way as if he is trying to steer clear of suspicions. He reeks of a G to me, the only other option is that he has a special role and is trying to be low key, I cannot be wrong about this.
It was only just yesterday that you were bragging about how you read past games to analyze our game play, yet you didn't realize that I changed my vote regularly yesterday.

You're a G, aren't you? It was your master plan, to make a fake duel between you and Janna, in which you brilliantly, with a master brain, ended up as a winner. This way you made everyone think that you can't be a G, but those who know you are aware of your capabilities for plotting. The others here might think that you're the dumbest member any forum in the world had, but I know how you think. You were simply brilliant yesterday. You acted dumb and naive so you'd collect some votes. Then you cunningly voted for Janna, to start a flow against her and create a fake duel between you two. You planned this all the time. Didn't you? I admit that you're a brilliant mind, but you won't fool me this time.
Hats off.
Alen did not just post that.

So you're voting for me but you just claimed that you didn't read what happened today? What sort of player are you? Alen was right about what he said about you.

-

I'm going for Fr3sh today. So far, I'm going to go with my theory that Zach is a C and Fr3sh panicked yesterday and tried to save Bezzy.

If Fr3sh is not a G, then it will answer several questions.

OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,152
    Zach - Cuti
    Fresh - Cuti

Lemon - Melo

Cuti - Piotrr
    Alen - Piotrr
    Tomice - Piotrr

Salvo - Soren
    Mr Chocolate - Soren

ALC - Mr Chocolate

Jasper - Klin
    Sheik - Klin

Klin - Fresh

SABSAB - Piotrr

Osman, Fred, Gep, Søren Krarup, adRHCP, Zé, Matt, Voeller, Melo, and IliveForJuve have yet to vote.

X is in jail and his vote does not count.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I'm not saying fresh isnt a G, i'm just saying that he had a reason and wasent suspicious otherwise. But i'm not putting my hand in the fire for him yet.

If poitrr gets voted, and he's a civillian, then some people got some explaining to do

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    And I don't agree with Alen that the new jailer is a newbie and wanted to exercise his power. The jailer wanted to shut X up about something.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Zach - Cuti
    Fresh - Cuti

Lemon - Melo

Cuti - Piotrr
    Alen - Piotrr
    Tomice - Piotrr

Salvo - Soren
    Mr Chocolate - Soren

ALC - Mr Chocolate

Jasper - Klin
    Sheik - Klin

Klin - Fresh

SABSAB - Piotrr

Osman, Fred, Gep, Søren Krarup, adRHCP, Zé, Matt, Voeller, Melo, and IliveForJuve have yet to vote.

X is in jail and his vote does not count.
    Both Klin and Cuti are even on my suspicious list, so if it stays like this, is switching from Cuti to Klin. Just so you know allready

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    go back one page, at the bottom
    you mean this?

You do know that piotrr asked everyone to send him their roles in a pm and promised he wouldn't tell? he is either the most cunning G ever or a very bad one.
    I'll go with the later
    that was one of the first posts of the game ffs..
    You think that if i would be a G i would just enter the game and write things without contacting other Gs?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Both Klin and Cuti are even on my suspicious list, so if it stays like this, is switching from Cuti to Klin. Just so you know allready
    :disagree:

You know that it's better to not say it aloud right? when you say that it effect the test subject behavior so your little theory goes out the window

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    So all of a sudden, Sheik voted for me. Now Zach, after claiming that Cuti is a bigger suspicion than me, is going to change his vote from Cuti to me, even though we have the same votes. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)