Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (8 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What is your reasoning for voting Cuti may I ask?
I don't have anything on him as of yet. As I've said, the only logical voe for now would be Fr3sh, for the way he changed his vote yesteday exactly when the voting ended.

Until the D and the BG meet each other, we have nothing but assumptions to go for.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting that you'd want to deviate my vote away from Melo even though you said nothing when I voted Zach before.
It's nothing to do with Melo, but that's how a G would respond to my claim. :)

That's a negative in my book for you hehe.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
I don't have anything on him as of yet. As I've said, the only logical voe for now would be Fr3sh, for the way he changed his vote yesteday exactly when the voting ended.

Until the D and the BG meet each other, we have nothing but assumptions to go for.

- - - Updated - - -

It's nothing to do with Melo, but that's how a G would respond to my claim. :)

That's a negative in my book for you hehe.
Haha, I find that the G's make the most accusations. You're suspicious now :)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I would vote cuti but if I do, he will vote for me. People will follow Alen and I'll be lynched. Look, ill leave it as soren, just based on his pm to me saying he is a C, then he accused me of telling Klin he was a C. I can assure everyone I am a C and have done nothing to prove otherwise.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Another thing, we can't exclude the absence of some gangsters during the last 30 minutes.

I, for example, could be a G who was jailed and couldn't save Janna. Ze wasn't here, neither were Fred, Osman and 5-6 others. What if only 4 Gangsters were online when things were breaking? They couldn't save Janna.

In that case, we still have to search for those "online" Gs among the Zach voters.
I was there during the deadline, and active too

Someone has been recruited right?
no, i'm sure nobodys been recruited yet, the G's will look for the special roles first, so they can attempt to guarantee recruiting someone with a special role.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
My thoughts:

1) I cannot figure Alen out yet. He always plays the same way, whether he's a G or a C, so reading his posts, especially in the first day rarely if ever gives you an indication of his role. The only thing you need to watch out for is his voting, especially come the end of the day. But because he was in jail yesterday, its hard to figure him out. No idea yet.

2) Klin is hugely suspicious to me. Anyone whose seen Klin play in previous games knows that as a C he's influential, he makes a lot of accusations, is very active and changes his votes quite often depending on peoples behavior. Yesterday he was content with making an early random vote to Soren, and keeping it that way as if he is trying to steer clear of suspicions. He reeks of a G to me, the only other option is that he has a special role and is trying to be low key, I cannot be wrong about this.

3) Salvo is another who is very suspicious to me, he has played the game so many times yet whenever he's a G he keeps playing dumb and asking silly questions. Also his voting yesterday was very random, and his posts made no sense, he voted Zach at the end. He's suspicious to me.

4) Osman is quiet, I don't like it, he made a random vote for X yesterday. that being said, i'm sure he'd be a lot more interested in the game if he was a G. Not making a judgment on him yet.

5) Zach is a huge mystery to me. The way Janna was left to get lynched yesterday, kinda makes me think theres a huge possibility zach is a G too.

6) Fresh is also suspicious, but only if Zach is a C, he tried to save Janna in the last minute, but was a little too late. It seems to me his G buddies might have kept pming him urging him to change his vote before it was too late, but to no avail. Been there done that with lousy G teammates in the past :D

I'd go for one of Klin, Fresh or Zach to be honest.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Cuti, Tomice please ask if you want, don't know what have i done to be considered as a g.

Fred's feelings were right previous time so i might follow yoi with my vote buddy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cuti is just trying to deviate attention away from him.

Join to cause, and vote him.

- - - Updated - - -

Well.... Honestly we should vote Alen, but no one is gonna do that, since people lack the balls

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I know I haven't posted a whole lot but at least I have posted. Some people, on the other hand, haven't posted shit. I personally think they're just ruining the game and we need to get rid of them. So my vote goes to Klin.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Man you guys are so unforgiving on a man that was high during the most intense period of the game. I stated my reasons, but I doubt it's enough to convince anyone. I'm going to shoot in the dark and try to save my ass. Cuti

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
certain people are once again doing their best to vote around on unvoted people.
Ignoring the allready voted people, who had plenty of reason to be suspected.
What can an actual civillian hope to accomplish, with spreading votes ?

WHy dont you decide for yourself, a top3 of people you think are fishy, and vote whoever of those allready got voted for, and is the highest ?
spreading votes, thats what gangsters do, and exactly what they want to be able to influence the voting

- - - Updated - - -

lol jk

Mr. Chocolate
Thats better. I knew you wouldnt keep the vote on Klin. And the unvoted mr chocolate who has iirc no reason to be suspicious, yes, thats better for your gangster agenda

go ahead. why is he more suspicious, and why vote for an unvoted man ?

OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,100
    Klin - Cuti
    Zach - Cuti
    Fresh - Cuti

Sheik - Melo
    Lemon - Melo

Cuti - Piotrr

Tomice - Fresh

Alen - Salvo

Salvo - Soren
    Mr Chocolate - Soren

ALC - Mr Chocolate

Osman, Fred, Gep, Søren Krarup, adRHCP, Zé, Matt, Voeller, Jasper, Melo, IliveForJuve, and SABSAB have yet to vote.

X is in jail and his vote does not count.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)