Mafia: The Tuz-seidon Adventure (75 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
You guys are being brainwashed, or else you are Gs, as i've done nothing to even remotely suggest that I was on the darkside. However you all seem convinced that I am a G.

There innocent people upon this voyage, do not vote for me! There is evil among us. Should I be the one lynched avenge me by destroying Zach and Salvo.

On that note, I change my vote to Salvo

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Janna was one. So you doubt that anyone else of those 7 who voted for you is a G. Why?
Because he went on mental lockdown as soon as the game began. He just have those 4 guys he "knows" are G and as he said many times he sticks with it.

It just so happens non of them voted for him so thats how.

He is a C, just a very noob one

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You guys are being brainwashed, or else you are Gs, as i've done nothing to even remotely suggest that I was on the darkside. However you all seem convinced that I am a G.

There innocent people upon this voyage, do not vote for me! There is evil among us. Should I be the one lynched avenge me by destroying Zach and Salvo.

On that note, I change my vote to Salvo
I thought it was only me to be honest, looks like im going to be voted out tonight then. If Alen and you say so well im dead, because everyone will follow along. I am a C though, I can assure everyone that. Really what have I done to prove otherwise?

- - - Updated - - -

I still think that Zach might be a G.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I'm pretty sure Zach is a G; but you seem like one too...based mainly on how much you are trying to make everyone believe i'm a g!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I explained why :D. I don't think I seem like one at all, but I guess that is what the rest of the voters have to decide. The odds of us getting another G tonight are really low, so odds are, after a C is lost we might have more answers, this will be a hard one as there are so many of us.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
If I truly was a G, you would be too scared to pass these false rumours :p

I think that the less active members may very well be Gs laying low (Ze, Melo etc), I will have to go through the old posts and re-think my voting, unless I remain convinced that you are one of them

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm going to go through peoples first posts, normally they give a lot away.
What? I'm not going to point out you might be a G? :D
- - - Updated - - -

I am a newbie in this game and i want to understand this game fully, please sent me a PM with your roles, i won't tell anyone.
:lol: Piotrr

The Anti-Sheik brigade was pretty hilarious.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
tbh I have no idea what my first post was, but feel free to bring it up...as i'm sure it isn't THAT incriminating :p

I still feel I should go with my gut, and that would be soren craphead or whatever his name currently is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)