Mafia Game : Version 4.0 (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
And will you actually PLAY this time around? ;)
Hey man, I killed Red, MG, and almost got Hoori. I knew that Dan, Red, Hoori, and Christina were Gs. Then I got whacked and I didn't find out till hours later so I couldn't even make a "last words" post. It just happens that you white devils have voting when I'm at work, so I've got to PM the narrator with my decisions hours before any of the cool things happen.

EDIT: @ Hoori: I think this probably answers your earlier question.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Hey man, I killed Red, MG, and almost got Hoori. I knew that Dan, Red, Hoori, and Christina were Gs. Then I got whacked and I didn't find out till hours later so I couldn't even make a "last words" post. It just happens that you white devils have voting when I'm at work, so I've got to PM the narrator with my decisions hours before any of the cool things happen.
:lol::lol:

EDIT: @ Hoori: I think this probably answers your earlier question.
You don't jail someone you're suspicious about :stuckup:

Highlight of your game Aaron was jailing Eddy :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:lol::lol:

You don't jail someone you're suspicious about :stuckup:

Highlight of your game Aaron was jailing Eddy :lol:
That was completely random.:D

I had to jail you because your were so damn influential in all the votes. If you weren't in jail you would have convinced everyone to vote for another civie (which eventually happened). It's just a shame that no one caught on to my plan (always had work at the time of voting so my influence was limited). Obviously it's great to jail those you are suspicious of so that they can't influence the game (one thing I'm still not sure of is if Gangsters can whack people from in jail).

I was pretty surprised when I ended up getting whacked, as I wasn't very influential and most of the C's thought I was a G.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
That was completely random.:D

I had to jail you because your were so damn influential in all the votes. If you weren't in jail you would have convinced everyone to vote for another civie (which eventually happened). It's just a shame that no one caught on to my plan (always had work at the time of voting so my influence was limited). Obviously it's great to jail those you are suspicious of so that they can't influence the game (one thing I'm still not sure of is if Gangsters can whack people from in jail).
Gangsters can't whack those who have been jailed. This way a jailer can protect the sure civilians.

I was pretty surprised when I ended up getting whacked, as I wasn't very influential and most of the C's thought I was a G.
We knew you were the jailer, that's why :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Gangsters can't whack those who have been jailed. This way a jailer can protect the sure civilians.
Yeah I know that. But at the same time a gangster in jail cannot influence the vote and can be killed by the civilians (like Red).

How the heck did you know I was the jailer? It was confidential.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Yeah I know that. But at the same time a gangster in jail cannot influence the vote and can be killed by the civilians (like Red).

How the heck did you know I was the jailer? It was confidential.
We knew the roles of other civilians :lol:

It was between you and Eddy being the jailer but when Eddy got jailed, we became sure about your identity :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Players Interested

Alen
Micheal Cutajar
M.G.
Seven
Buck Futter
salman
Red
Lion
Hustini
juve's big fan
Eddy
XsemprejuveX
Osman
King Ale
Aaron
Sheik Yerbouti
Ze Tahir
Hazem

When do we start people?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
18 players, Gs should be a 4th of the civilians, but 18 is bit weird, should go for 4 or 5? Its between 16 (would be 4 Gs) and 20 (5 Gs) exactly, hehe sound pedantic, either will do.

And good question on when to start, but is the deadline time settled? 20.30? Way soon, but I guess its a must (with special roles too, settle a deadline for jailer, earlier in the day to adapt to night time deadline change)..

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I was thinking the same about the number of players... If we could get a couple more to join, there wouldn't be a dilemma about the numbers..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)