Mafia dutch style (18 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
It was pretty much a horrible game by everyone apart from X and probably you, and whoever was involved behind the scenes.

Were you guys in contact with the jailer btw?
X deserves the praise but he fucked up completely yesterday.
I contacted only him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Because they didn't know that i'll gunblaze Kate.
We knew (well, that the D would gunsblaze Kate and I suspected it was you), but wtf were we going to do?

What would've happened if we whacked you and you went gunsblazing the same night btw?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How come?

- - - Updated - - -

is it? Then I don't get why did the Gs celebrate.
Zach's vote is being disputed.

We celebrated cause we thought we made the switch in time. Then realized we didn't send whack orders, then Zach's vote got disputed and Kate got whacked so we no win.

So close tho

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Btw, the rules say that the D can only blaze someone they hadn't investigated beforehand, I know it's handled differently because Kate told me so in a PM, but we should really change the rule thread.
Yes, i had a discussion with Bezzy about this. She allowed me to gunblaze Kate because this situation happened in the previous game (ironically with Kate as well lol).

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
We knew (well, that the D would gunsblaze Kate and I suspected it was you), but wtf were we going to do?

What would've happened if we whacked you and you went gunsblazing the same night btw?
Gun blaze has to happen the moment it is ordered as far as I know. I was waiting for it to happen during the day tbh so I actually thought they had decided not to gun-blaze.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Both kills would happen (Osman explained it somewhere).
Mafia FAQ thread needs an update asap though.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Btw @X was it really just that last post of mine that made you certain that I was a G? :D

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I mean when I say you should have given it more time. They should have just followed X.
I actually told them to follow X (at least until right before deadline), but they just did whatever they did :D You know Fr3sh & Sheik ;)

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #875
    We really need to rewrite the rule thread.
    we do. I checked it and agreed with piotrr to for now handle the same as other games. We need to make one clear rules book and use only that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)