Mafia dutch style (12 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why are you sure it's not part of an investigation and that d hasn't contacted him.

Dead serious I'm lost. Have no idea why you acting more aggressively, is the situation that bad? And if it's as bad as you make it to be, you should let's us in on it.

For the meanwhile I'll go back to kyle
Yes the situation is that bad and desperate action is warranted. You do realize that when ocelot is lynched, and discovered to be G, your attempts to weasel your way out of voting for him now make you the next target.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Because an investigation would not have returned with a G stamp.

Maybe the D has contacted him and only investigated Cs so far, maybe the D is fucking with him, maybe Bezzy gave the D the wrong info, but if I was investigated X would not tell you to lynch me.
What does that mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Ocelot

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Because an investigation would not have returned with a G stamp.

Maybe the D has contacted him and only investigated Cs so far, maybe the D is fucking with him, maybe Bezzy gave the D the wrong info, but if I was investigated X would not tell you to lynch me.
How else would he kill you? Can't go guns blazing cause that'll reveal the D's identity. The d probably doesn't wanna show himself and keep a bullet in reserve for late and get you out this way.

TBH right now I don't feel all too good about you

Yes the situation is that bad and desperate action is warranted. You do realize that when ocelot is lynched, and discovered to be G, your attempts to weasel your way out of voting for him now make you the next target.
:howler:

I don't respond all to well to threats. And you in no position to make threats, because of your fuck ups, help your cause and flex harder on ocelot instead of tossing around empty threats

- - - Updated - - -

ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What does that mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Ocelot
That had I been investigated, the result wouldn't have been that I was a G, because I'm not. Thought that was clear.

Anyways, I guess there's nothing I can do to change anyone's mind. Follow X, I'd have done the same, and enjoy losing.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How else would he kill you? Can't go guns blazing cause that'll reveal the D's identity. The d probably doesn't wanna show himself and keep a bullet in reserve for late and get you out this way.

TBH right now I don't feel all too good about you

:howler:

I don't respond all to well to threats. And you in no position to make threats, because of your fuck ups, help your cause and flex harder on ocelot instead of tossing around empty threats

- - - Updated - - -

ocelot
I seriously hope you are a G now and not this fucking stupid.

oh look, you caved and voted Ocelot anyway :lol: Why is that?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I seriously hope you are a G now and not this fucking stupid.

oh look, you caved and voted Ocelot anyway :lol: Why is that?
Caved? I didn't cave for shit. I voted for ocelot because he spoke with too much certainty for being just c. If he were to have a special role it might make sense, but he probably doesn't cause he would've let x in the loop cause he revealed himself to everyone. If he talked to x and revealed his special role then hed be able to speak with the same certitude that he is speaking with right now and not get heat for it.

I'd rather you dead at the moment but yous a useless g, I'd rather kill off your boss

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously these two are dumb and dumber
And you're an arrogant son of a bitch.
I'll take that over stupidity
Now, now children. Don't want me to alert the mods and you kids get carded for your crude behavior.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Caved? I didn't cave for shit. I voted for ocelot because he spoke with too much certainty for being just c. If he were to have a special role it might make sense, but he probably doesn't cause he would've let x in the loop cause he revealed himself to everyone. If he talked to x and revealed his special role then hed be able to speak with the same certitude that he is speaking with right now and not get heat for it.

I'd rather you dead at the moment but yous a useless g, I'd rather kill off your boss
What? That doesn't even make sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)