Mafia dutch style (12 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I've decided to go back to the first pages to see who stands out. Straight away Ocelot seems the most obvious, talking about g's straight away, just a lot of talk but not getting into any sort of confrontation. Ocelot gut feeling.
Nice U-turn :howler:

I'm always rather cautious on day one btw, read back to any other game. Would be surprised if you found me getting into any confrontation (bar probably the first game I played with Tomice). And "gut feeling" gotta be the most convenient thing to say in this game for when you can't really explain your vote otherwise.

Why? Way too many players are targeting/pointing fingers at him for a while now for him to be a clear cut G Imo. Ok if it was spread out randomly, but tje way he has been mentionned and eagerly has had bullseye trained on him by atleast one-two possible Gs out the several that harp on him or accused him makes it less likely. Like for example, you...
What? He's been mentioned in pretty much the same way as you and me have. He's voted weirdly both times and hasn't even really bothered to explain himself properly. And I'm not quite sure whether I understand the bolded part.

Haha, this post from yesterday, and others, you and Ocelot (piotrr too) never say anything about each other, but make lay ups to each other, first about Hoori, but also Kyle. Ocelot has been consistent about only focusing on him, and in my list of suspects of several names, your reaction was why I didn't include him in my list, clearly it's your guys choice of target for today that you were preparing :D
That's simply not true, Fred has been suspecting me ever since day one. This doesn't prove the innocence of either of us two of course, but I don't know why you continue to push this agenda.

And yeah, Kyle has been one of my top targets ever since that "no lynch" of his, after which he has done nothing to disprove my suspicions.

Honestly, you're getting more suspicious to me by every post.

- - - Updated - - -

Kate is as silent as she allways is when she was a g, and kyle has done some odd stuff allready
Seriously, I can't shake off this feeling about her. Makes me suspicious as well that no one else seems to pick this up or respond to my posts about her, neither agreeing nor disagreeing, just ignoring it alltogether.

- - - Updated - - -

everything you just said points to him not being a G in my book
Why?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sorry fellas I meant to be more active tonight, turns out I was off and spent the night with some friends.

I'm gonna read the past posts. Thankfully it didn't turn out like 15 pages lol.

Before I go in reading I'll mention my main suspects. Kyle due to reasons that I've mentioned before and he was my target the previous round.

Salvo is my second suspect because hes been pretty soft when explaining himself and his actions but he's always quick to influence the flow of the game with his misleading accusations, hoori exemple.

I'd like to suspect Fred, however he hasn't really done much to warrant my attention but it is worrying that he his still alive. Usually the more experienced players die off fast an usually Fred is a popular choice :p

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Oh ffs, just noticed Osman is jailed, would have liked to see his response to my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry fellas I meant to be more active tonight, turns out I was off and spent the night with some friends.

I'm gonna read the past posts. Thankfully it didn't turn out like 15 pages lol.

Before I go in reading I'll mention my main suspects. Kyle due to reasons that I've mentioned before and he was my target the previous round.

Salvo is my second suspect because hes been pretty soft when explaining himself and his actions but he's always quick to influence the flow of the game with his misleading accusations, hoori exemple.

I'd like to suspect Fred, however he hasn't really done much to warrant my attention but it is worrying that he his still alive. Usually the more experienced players die off fast an usually Fred is a popular choice :p
True, but tbh it looks like they were fishing for the D with both Tomice & JJ. Just read up on Tomice's posts (the search function seems to work again :weee:), doesn't seem like he suspected anyone in particular, there was one post where he strongly suspected hoori, one confronting Kyle and a multi-post convo with Osman, otherwise not much.

Didn't think anything that would people think that he's the D either though.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Cs, we pretty much for sure lost this game (5 Cs died same night, lynching Cs, being quiet game /us more experienced players being lazy /unproductive etc) , but atleast let's put up a friggin small fight...
Yeah, wtf is up with almost everyone being so inactive? I mean I know I'm only online from ~19:00-00:00 most of the time, but in that time period I try to do my best. There's plenty of people being active in the other parts of the forum but not here, inactivity is seriously the worst thing that can happen to the Cs.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So was Sheik's end of day behaviour just him being his usual erratic self, or trying to gain some credibility despite being a G?

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle's inaction is generally indicative of him being a C, for what it's worth. You're not wrong about ALC, and I don't know about Ocelot.
Why? Way too many players are targeting/pointing fingers at him for a while now for him to be a clear cut G Imo. Ok if it was spread out randomly, but tje way he has been mentionned and eagerly has had bullseye trained on him by atleast one-two possible Gs out the several that harp on him or accused him makes it less likely. Like for example, you...
Thank you for noticing! Fred and Ocelot have been after me for days with anything they can come up with. And big surprise, Salvo shows up to support that

To the rest of the Cs, It has to be one of fred or ocelot today. I will vote for either.

Ocelotfor now. If we can get him then Fred tomorrow. oh and like i said, the crowd that pushes for me today are the Gs.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nice U-turn :howler:

I'm always rather cautious on day one btw, read back to any other game. Would be surprised if you found me getting into any confrontation (bar probably the first game I played with Tomice). And "gut feeling" gotta be the most convenient thing to say in this game for when you can't really explain your vote otherwise.

What? He's been mentioned in pretty much the same way as you and me have. He's voted weirdly both times and hasn't even really bothered to explain himself properly. And I'm not quite sure whether I understand the bolded part.

That's simply not true, Fred has been suspecting me ever since day one. This doesn't prove the innocence of either of us two of course, but I don't know why you continue to push this agenda.

And yeah, Kyle has been one of my top targets ever since that "no lynch" of his, after which he has done nothing to disprove my suspicions.

Honestly, you're getting more suspicious to me by every post.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, I can't shake off this feeling about her. Makes me suspicious as well that no one else seems to pick this up or respond to my posts about her, neither agreeing nor disagreeing, just ignoring it alltogether.

- - - Updated - - -

Why?
Lol everyone vote ocelot

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Man at least effin read properly will you?? Please go back to those chain of posts and dont force me to quote them for you. The first thing i did today was say osman had become a prime suspect of mine. Only then did osman respond by saying he too was suspicious of me. So no he didn't attack me, he counter accused me.
Attacking, counter accusing, whatever. One thing that makes me worry about Osman is that he's still alive, maybe they want/wanted to recruit him. Or he's a G.

What can we say about her? Almost nothing, tries to lay low imo.

Lol everyone vote ocelot
Not that i'll argue with you

Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Why should we listen to you?
He's the BG, normally I'd do what he says, especially if he's in contact with the D.

I've been in literally the same position as he is right now in my last game, after Fred, the D, was whacked I didn't know anything more than your average C, and lynched Hoori even though she was a C.

X, this can't be an investigation result unless Bezzy or the D was fucking with you, don't make the same mistake I did.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I won't hold it against anyone if he votes me, I'd probably do the same, but I repeat: This cannot possibly be an investigation result, X is knowing exactly as much as everyone of you does.

Seriously this is exactly the same as when I lynched Hoori a while back as BG.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
kyle - zach
Kyle - fred

Zach - ALC

Ocelot - Salvo
Ocelot - Kyle
Ocelot - X
Ocelot - piotrr

Salvo - Sheik

yet to vote, kate, ocelot and fr3sh
osman is jailed he can not vote till deadline.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I won't hold it against anyone if he votes me, I'd probably do the same, but I repeat: This cannot possibly be an investigation result, X is knowing exactly as much as everyone of you does.

Seriously this is exactly the same as when I lynched Hoori a while back as BG.
Why are you sure it's not part of an investigation and that d hasn't contacted him.

Don't and either the game is over or you're next
Dead serious I'm lost. Have no idea why you acting more aggressively, is the situation that bad? And if it's as bad as you make it to be, you should let's us in on it.

For the meanwhile I'll go back to kyle

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Why are you sure it's not part of an investigation and that d hasn't contacted him.
Because an investigation would not have returned with a G stamp.

Maybe the D has contacted him and only investigated Cs so far, maybe the D is fucking with him, maybe Bezzy gave the D the wrong info, but if I was investigated X would not tell you to lynch me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)