Mafia dutch style (15 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Piotrr you are a G arent you?
I'm not. I have nothing to be proud of as a C though.

So was Sheik's end of day behaviour just him being his usual erratic self, or trying to gain some credibility despite being a G?

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle's inaction is generally indicative of him being a C, for what it's worth. Y
A C, why? Not posting much is the easiest technique to lay low.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Fr3sh for now. Too defensive yesterday, unlike him. I should be up a bit before the deadline.
I've decided to go back to the first pages to see who stands out. Straight away Ocelot seems the most obvious, talking about g's straight away, just a lot of talk but not getting into any sort of confrontation. Ocelot gut feeling.
wat

Not sure between him, kyle and kate tbh

Kate is as silent as she allways is when she was a g, and kyle has done some odd stuff allready
Kate is so hard to read because of this. I wonder if that's because she was a narrator too many times.

salvo how the fuck do you change your vote like that
Is he a confirmed target? Or only your hunch?

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #729
    kyle - zach
    Kyle - fred

Zach - ALC

Ocelot - salvo

yet to vote, sheik, x, kate, tomice, piotrr, ocelot and fr3sh
    osman is jailed he can not vote till deadline. I will be eating in a restaurant that is why he will be jailed from now on.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    thats why you are going to give a us a rational and good post as to why kyle ought to be lynched?
    He's laying low way too much for my liking. Day 1 he voted no lynch despite being around during deadline time. Yesterday he didnt vote at all. In addition to that, he isnt himself, usually he gets riled up when someone accuses him of being a g, I'm extremely surprised that he barely responds to my constant accusations.

I'm open to lynching ocelot or osman too though.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    osman is jailed he can not vote till deadline. I will be eating in a restaurant that is why he will be jailed from now on.
    I thought the jailing happens immediately after the Jailer's request?

- - - Updated - - -

Very convenient for you. Osman was attacking you in the morning and now he's in jail. You show up ready to vote for him.

Apr 15, 2006
    Right now, my suspicions are on Salvo and Kyle. Kyle mostly because everyone else is against him, so I'm kinda trusting their judgement here. Salvo's been taking things too lightly and brushing off questions about his behaviour far too lightly. Plus his last vote change, I'm not convinced.

Salvo until another candidate comes up.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I thought the jailing happens immediately after the Jailer's request?

- - - Updated - - -

Very convenient for you. Osman was attacking you in the morning and now he's in jail. You show up ready to vote for him.
    Man at least effin read properly will you?? Please go back to those chain of posts and dont force me to quote them for you. The first thing i did today was say osman had become a prime suspect of mine. Only then did osman respond by saying he too was suspicious of me. So no he didn't attack me, he counter accused me.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    He's laying low way too much for my liking. Day 1 he voted no lynch despite being around during deadline time. Yesterday he didnt vote at all. In addition to that, he isnt himself, usually he gets riled up when someone accuses him of being a g, I'm extremely surprised that he barely responds to my constant accusations.

Of those I'd be most open to Ocelot, but I need to re-read yesterday's events.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005

everything you just said points to him not being a G in my book

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

I got that same impression tbh. Yesterday he went stealth during the end of the voting time, and reappeared some time afterwards, when it was silent, to get a post in.

Not buying it

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    If I kept it at ALC who I simply voted for how he went for ALC, he would been lynched as he has majority vote. Didn't feel it was enough for lynch and he wasn't here to defend himself. Fresh oddly enough seems normal and hasn't been that off for me (besides playing normally), while Völler felt initially off for me with how he was advocating to sacrifice civilians based on Wirth, and his late posts seemed convenient and assured for me. So acted on a hunch. Same with Matt and piotrr, but Völler had enough votes I could act on it.
    This seems perfectly fine to me as a C move. I don't know why he implicated himself by making a last minute move at all, but it doesn't 100% make him a G. First day is about hunches.

I dont care even if he's a C I'm glad Völler is dead. This is fucking bullshit getting unnecessary heat because I was force to play more seriously. And the expectation of me being a retard is fucking annoying, I swear to god I'm gonna take myself out of the game if it keeps on like that be fucking reasonable.

And loosing 5 fucking Cs in one day :sergio: can we at least spare the auto-lynch for today....it's only day 1 and this can be served as a warning.
    Dude, this is G material.

So let me get this straight, you had people that you suspected because of specific reasons instead of apply a little pressure on them to make em squeal, you are down with watching some unnecessary distraction and sacrifice a player because he isn't good enough?! Or that his name isn't big enough....if it were Maddy who played the fool several times and decided to play seriously best believe he wouldn't be thrown around as a potential sacrificial lamb.

Anyways since you guys enjoy the game better with your usual ways why not have one of the usuals come back from the dead. It's fucking infuriating to be taken for granted like that. @Alen imma call it quits, you can have my spot if you get the OK from @Bezzy
    I dont get how she'd be able to narrow down who the d is nor do I get how she would have any idea if you contacted the d. And why did you reveal yourself so early, sure you can protect yourself but you'd be a prime candidate for recruiting because more sheep's I mean c's trust you and you have a special role that useful to them.

I really feel that's alot more going on with you X.
    And this is your reply to Os? The banter back and forth could either be two Gs trying to distance themselves, or just Fresh trying to pour fire on Osman.

(Sorry, I know I was supposed to be looking at Ocelot, but I started from the beginning)

- - - Updated - - -

UGH, that last quote shouldn't be there but it won't let me edit it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Can the BG protect themselves?
    What the fuck is this? You've been the BG, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate agreeing with Fred :(
    But I can see why.
    hoori
    Let's do it then. Go for Hoori. If she is a C we will see who jumped on.
    Well if she is a C it's pretty much GG to the G's
    And I really don't like this train here. I don't know if that makes them both Gs, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)