Mafia dutch style (39 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How did I know Hoori was a C? I went to bed after that and couldn't change. You jumped onto Fred's theory very easily, now you are saying I convinced you?
You are the one that said I hate to agree with Fred but I do on this one.
Sorry, I should not have used the word knew, should have used the same word that you used, sure, you were sure that hoori was a c.

It is true that I said that I hate agreeing with Fred, however the two post I quoted, neither were Freds I quoted your post and ALCs post that were explaining why Hoori was the g, and I got sold on it. I quoted both those post, to show my reasoning on why I changed my voted, and added that unnecessary comment of I hate agreeing with Fred. Sure Fred gave some solid points, but it was your post and ALCs post that made my scale tip towards hoori instead of trusting my own instincts.

- - - Updated - - -

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41577-Mafia-dutch-style?p=5038034&viewfull=1#post5038034

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Oh my bad. I meant to say G. I had just woken up. :D
Staph it Salvo!! Fucking hell staph!! Fuck you making my head hurt!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I just woke up too, on the toilet bowl with my brothers laptop having ma "morning" poop even though is afternoon time

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
oh look, Ocelot, Fred and Salvo have moved past lynching hoori and turned it on me. What a surprise

oh and, if they weren't already Gs, there's a good chance that one of Osman or Fred has likely been recruited at this point.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
oh look, Ocelot, Fred and Salvo have moved past lynching hoori and turned it on me. What a surprise

oh and, if they weren't already Gs, there's a good chance that one of Osman or Fred has likely been recruited at this point.
Mate you were my first suspect. I'll admit I probably over thought @king Ale's thoughts :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't like how wishy washy Salvo is being.

Is he trying to keep on everyone's good side so they don't suspect him? I don't like it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Damn search function not working, I want to see Osman's posts. How easily he jumped on the Hoori bandwagon, thats not like him, he's one to criticize and question, not follow the herd like he did yesterday. What has he thought of Kyle, Ocelot? I need to be able to see all of Osman's posts to make a judgment. But more and more, I'm starting to feel that he's a G. The only thing thats bugging me about this theory is why would he make that last minute vote change in the first day? was he trying to save someone? if he's a G, there can be no other explanation for attracting attention like that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Damn search function not working, I want to see Osman's posts. How easily he jumped on the Hoori bandwagon, thats not like him, he's one to criticize and question, not follow the herd like he did yesterday. What has he thought of Kyle, Ocelot? I need to be able to see all of Osman's posts to make a judgment. But more and more, I'm starting to feel that he's a G. The only thing thats bugging me about this theory is why would he make that last minute vote change in the first day? was he trying to save someone? if he's a G, there can be no other explanation for attracting attention like that.
I did not vote for Hoori nor question her much, you, Ocelot and piotrr on the other hand jumped on it :howler:

Only thing I did was add her to my suspect list of several.

I was too inactive yesterday due to preparing for work/trip and just figured let them go with Xs main hunch (and assumed he would get on eventually), but her being jailed complicated everything. But today atleast for once I'm starting to see more or a pattern, including you, one of the guy that quickest jumped on her, saying I did when I didn't even vote for her lol.

Can't decide between you, piotrr or Ocelot for today , but most likely you after above post.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I did not vote for Hoori nor question her much, you, Ocelot and piotrr on the other hand jumped on it :howler:

I was too inactive yesterday due to preparing for work/trip and just figured let them go with Xs main hunch (and assumed he would get on eventually), but her being jailed complicated everything. But today atleast for once I'm starting to see more or a pattern, including you, one of the guy that quickest jumped on her, saying I did when I didn't even vote for her lol.

Can't decide between you, piotrr or Ocelot for today , but most likely you after above post.

That's why its not like you. For me the fact that you didn't argue against it, and the fact you didn't criticize and question it, is in itself jumping on the bandwagon. "Let them go with X's hunch" ? more like, let me not challenge X and attract unwarranted attention. You knew she was a C, and you let us lynch her without much argument, that's what happened.

Not only that, you really have been non committal all game. Where the fuck is the Osman we know that challenges people, has strong convictions about who he thinks are G's and goes after them. Right now all you're doing is letting people go with the flow, and making occasional baloney posts that don't mean anything, and vote for random people.

Also the fact you haven't been whacked yet is a huuuuuuuuuge question mark.

You are my #1 suspect today, closely followed by Kyle, and then Ocelot.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Great catch btw, i guess thats why kyle and his buddies had matt whacked.
Haha, this post from yesterday, and others, you and Ocelot (piotrr too) never say anything about each other, but make lay ups to each other, first about Hoori, but also Kyle. Ocelot has been consistent about only focusing on him, and in my list of suspects of several names, your reaction was why I didn't include him in my list, clearly it's your guys choice of target for today that you were preparing :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Great catch btw, i guess thats why kyle and his buddies had matt whacked.
Haha, this post from yesterday, and others, you and Ocelot (piotrr too) never say anything about each other, but make lay ups to each other, first about Hoori, but also Kyle. Ocelot has been consistent about only focusing on him, and in my list of suspects of several names, your reaction was why I didn't include him in my list, clearly it's your guys choice of target for today that you were preparing :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

That's why its not like you. For me the fact that you didn't argue against it, and the fact you didn't criticize and question it, is in itself jumping on the bandwagon. "Let them go with X's hunch" ? more like, let me not challenge X and attract unwarranted attention. You knew she was a C, and you let us lynch her without much argument, that's what happened.

Not only that, you really have been non committal all game. Where the fuck is the Osman we know that challenges people, has strong convictions about who he thinks are G's and goes after them. Right now all you're doing is letting people go with the flow, and making occasional baloney posts that don't mean anything, and vote for random people.

Also the fact you haven't been whacked yet is a huuuuuuuuuge question mark.

You are my #1 suspect today, closely followed by Kyle, and then Ocelot.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you want me to quote you the post where I bring attention to the fact that Ocelot made a meaningless vote on day 1, and then you quoting me and saying you thought that was the best post so far.

Either you have the memory of a goldfish, or you're being deliberately misdirecting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Like it's unlikely to faintly suspect each other as two Gs for show then nothing. Since that single post, you two have been quite eager to pat each other in the pact, very in synch with how you focused on Hoori in ways that made her suspicious and completely only two that consistently and narrowly focus on Kyle, you have seriously been narrowly been focusing on same targets, and non else, how common is that as two separate and paranoid Cs? .

Plus besides mention each other in passing (or you, Ocelot never suspects you in a single post) , you seem to completely avoid actually questioning each other (same with piotrr), I know what pattern that fits in with.

Then you now try to BS me by saying I jumped on Hoori when I didn't, when you did, and were making arguments with Ocelot to convince others how off she is. But apparently when he does its not suspicious? But me who didn't even vote her is?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Like it's unlikely to faintly suspect each other as two Gs for show then nothing. Since that single post, you two have been quite eager to pat each other in the pact, very in synch with how you focused on Hoori in ways that made her suspicious and completely only two that consistently and narrowly focus on Kyle, you have seriously been narrowly been focusing on same targets, and non else, how common is that as two separate and paranoid Cs? .

Plus besides mention each other in passing (or you, Ocelot never suspects you in a single post) , you seem to completely avoid actually questioning each other (same with piotrr), I know what pattern that fits in with.

Then you now try to BS me by saying I jumped on Hoori when I didn't, when you did, and were making arguments with Ocelot to convince others how off she is. But apparently when he does its suspicious? But me who didn't even vote her is?
Ocelot has been on my prime list of suspects all game long, and he still is, he's one of the people I'd easily be convinced to lynch to be honest. Up until yesterday he was a bigger suspect for me than you are, but with your uncharacteristic passive nature, you've become even more suspicious to me.

I did jump on Hoori, in fact I'd even say I was one of the main protagonists in her getting lynched. I never denied that, the fact that you are not being a protagonist at all in anything, is what makes me suspect you. You didn't argue against lynching Hoori, instead encouraging me when I first started accusing her of being suspicious for not voting on day 1. You encouraged me, you said it was the best post so far, and then you didn't vote for her or anybody on that post you considered "the best". and you know what, that's ok, maybe you changed your mind later, maybe you thought Hoori wasn't a G; but if that were the case why didn't you try and make an argument against her being a G? Instead you were just passive, allowed people to go with the flow, and never really challenged or criticized like you would usually do, probably because you didn't want to attract unwanted attention of going against X.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)