Mafia dutch style (12 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You are freaking out too much is all @Fr3sh it's interesting.
Freaking out too much lool I came in to put an input then BAM two votes and I was labeled a suspect by Kate and several other poster like yourself. Once voting time comes and I won't be around to do anything to defend myself what would happen? What will I rely on? A stroke of luck that someone else will die instead of me like in last round. Come on man!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Freaking out too much lool I came in to put an input then BAM two votes and I was labeled a suspect by Kate and several other poster like yourself. Once voting time comes and I won't be around to do anything to defend myself what would happen? What will I rely on? A stroke of luck that someone else will die instead of me like in last round. Come on man!!
You aren't helping your cause :D
i really hope for your sake you are a G :D
Wouldn't it be nice.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nah I don't know. Hoori is too smart, she knew that if she cast a vote late when it was a tie or near to she would get heat. She saw the tie and thought this is convenient and made up the call. As Fred said there was no reason for her to wait so long to vote.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm on my phone, when did hoori last post? Before the phone call situation I mean. Was she suspicious of anyone. I've seen her be suspicious of people then not vote for them before, she was a G then.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
She knew whoever she'd vote for was a C. That's why it would look suspicious if she broke the tie. I can't believe people are letting her get away with it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
She knew whoever she'd vote for was a C. That's why it would look suspicious if she broke the tie. I can't believe people are letting her get away with it.
It is a similar situation to Kyle. There are two possibilities, Kyle wasn't smart enough to not vote. Or hoori and kyle both knew they needed to cast votes, hoori wouldve told Kyle to vote no lynch and kept the 'safer' option for herself.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Kyle did the exact same thing. I'm keeping my vote on hoori for the time being though, lets keep some heat on her.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm on my phone, when did hoori last post? Before the phone call situation I mean. Was she suspicious of anyone. I've seen her be suspicious of people then not vote for them before, she was a G then.
I hate agreeing with Fred :(
But I can see why.
hoori

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Let's do it then. Go for Hoori. If she is a C we will see who jumped on.
Well if she is a C it's pretty much GG to the G's

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
And anyone who white knights the easy target is usually trying to appear less so, so they can tell you I told you so later.

Who did you vote yesterday?
To answer your question:

I voted X yesterday. I explained it a couple of times already, but to sum it up: i did so because he was ok with lynching Ford/Fresh as Voller said, instead of trying to find a real G like a true X. It was an early vote (like 2h before the deadline iirc) as well, i thought about changing it later. Then X went full retard on me and JJ, calling names and typing smilies instead of having a conversation. I decided to leave my vote on him, JJ later decided to vote him as well because of this.

About Fresh: it was a really easy situation for the Gs to save his compatriot. The score was only 3:3, while there were 4 Gs. Why would they be ok with a dice roll on the first day? Why risk so much?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)