Mafia dutch style (14 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You protest and act up way too strongly like its forced, for the slighest hint of someone suspecting you.
Of course I will, cause I'm almost alway on the the verge of the death. I already have the most votes in this round, and barely escaped last round. And I'm being accused for making sense!

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone that votes Fresh is hella suspicious for me.
Thank you!!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If you believe her explanation then why vote for her for a cheap reason such as her not voting
why is that a "cheap reason"?

In my humble opinion her little discussion with X's coming out as the BG might be the only thing that might suspicious of her, I don't really know how she plays so I really don't know how much it means her not voting, but since she had an important call is something we overlook I guess :boh:
you don't know how she plays? it's not like you've played with her other times before. :boh:

As for the whole Osman switching votes, I'm actually grateful cause that saved my ass, and Voller is dead :weee: but I do understand why that might seem suspicious just to have a tie and create more tension and conflict is what a g would want.
I personally think it makes sense that Osman changed his vote from me. I wasn't suspicious, he saw that and voted for someone that was because it wouldn't be cool to get rid of me just because I was trying to get the game flowing.

Last but not least Kyle, in my opinion has no excuse whatsoever he's an experience player and he knows better than going for a no lynch.

kyle
Kyle is an experienced player who knows better than going for no lynch but Hoori is less experienced and can get away with not voting?

- - - Updated - - -

as of now, my list of suspects is Fr3sh, Hoori, Ocelot, and Tomice. Piotr too possibly.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Also you guys, keep in mind that @Zacheryah is not posting in this thread but he is active in the rest of the forum.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
why is that a "cheap reason"?

the cheap reason I was reffering too was fred voting for her for not voting, despite her explaining why she didn't vote and him saying that he believes her, and still votes for her

you don't know how she plays? it's not like you've played with her other times before. :boh:

i've played with her several times in the past yes, but i really don't know how she plays and why she gets so much praise for this game.

I personally think it makes sense that Osman changed his vote from me. I wasn't suspicious, he saw that and voted for someone that was because it wouldn't be cool to get rid of me just because I was trying to get the game flowing.

Kyle is an experienced player who knows better than going for no lynch but Hoori is less experienced and can get away with not voting?

Yea...no. Kyle made a conscious choice on his own, and that choice was a bad choice that he knew was a bad choice, Hoori missed the voting

- - - Updated - - -

as of now, my list of suspects is Fr3sh, Hoori, Ocelot, and Tomice. Piotr too possibly.
You ain't got shit on me!

how are you making sense? brevity will be appreciated
The main reason that I get flagged is because they keep on claiming that I am putting up an act and that is because I am putting more thought in my post instead of goofing around.

I stick to my vote
Kyle

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I get the feeling kyle over thought and didnt want to be caught giving the deciding vote. Osman tying it up is more suspicious to me. Based on that Osman

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You ain't got shit on me!

The main reason that I get flagged is because they keep on claiming that I am putting up an act and that is because I am putting more thought in my post instead of goofing around.

I stick to my vote
Kyle
How did she miss the voting? The way I look at it, she purposely didn't vote.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How did she miss the voting? The way I look at it, she purposely didn't vote.
Whether she did or not doesn't matter. Fred claimed that he believed her, and still voted for her and I called him out on it, because it didn't make sense to me.

Kyle however purposely voted for a no lynch. But what @Salvo is saying does make sense too, because a lot of times people take more notice of the small stuff that members like Osman, Fred and X notice and cling on to it more, maybe Kyle did choke up under pressure and Osman is milking it.

But for now I still stick to
kyle

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No one. But it's the perfect vote for a G. Sheik is playing this game differently as well.
It is? So instead of letting Cs lynch eachother, I decide in last minute, when I had zero attention on me, to draw it on me completely by voting to vote another C instead of the one I had a vote on from the get-go, because this is perfect strategy for a G according to you?

Sheik is playing as he allways does...not at all.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think voting for a tie is always the best way to hide votes. Yes. There is no real reason for a C to vote to make it a tie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)