Mafia dutch style (65 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
well like you said if you had any doubt that i am the BG why would i out myself so early?? huh i mean seriously folks, it's clear as day, just ask hoori she knows it
I very much believe that you're the BG, as certain as you can be in Mafia, but there's no harm done in waiting (unless you or othe D don't have much time tomorrow).

In any case, it isn't that important as basically you are the BG. If I'm wrong about that I'm quitting Mafia.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyways, X has claimed to be the BG everyone. If the D is around, please give it sometime before contacting him to make sure IF someone else is the BG, he/she has the time to see X's claim and react. No need to rush into contacting him just now.
When has someone lied about being the BG and the real one come out later?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I very much believe that you're the BG, as certain as you can be in Mafia, but there's no harm done in waiting (unless you or othe D don't have much time tomorrow).

In any case, it isn't that important as basically you are the BG. If I'm wrong about that I'm quitting Mafia.
Something about you is so off man :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Something about you is so off man :D
His post not long enough for you is that why? You need to drop these useless distractions Fred, if you are willing to be a constructive member of our civil society you'll need to be more vocal and reasonable when you call out someone. I know you want our numbers being dwindled down to our doom.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
it's between her and piotrr, and kyle like you said, but shes the prime one for me
Investigate hoori. Problem is that if she is a C they will probably recruit her. Or at least try to. It's going to be extremely difficult to win it from here.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You cant possibly vote no lynch, if it were your first game I'd understand but if you have played youd realise its so so so pointless.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
@Alen you drove 11 houres ? if you had a women in the car, thats a sanitary stop every houre, giving you 15 minutes to post from mobile. if you are alone, you can still pull over for a break and post from mobile
Sorry buddy. You know it had to be serious if I didn't use every free minute to post here. A normally 2 hour drive turned into an 11 hour nightmare. Everything bad that could happen, happened on this trip. I can consider myself lucky that I didn't kill at least 3 people. I opened the thread the moment I parked the stupid car, hoping the deadline would be at 11 PM, planning to write 5 posts in 15 minutes. On a day like yesterday, I had to miss the deadline by some minutes :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)