Mafia dutch style (10 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:lol: i saw the edit, you are done

- - - Updated - - -

also when things get desperate you take more risks not less, and of course you the smart mathematician know this better than anyone here
What edit? I think I added a "people" to the last part of "he cannot be recruited :sergio:" because i didn't want to sound like i just discovered that myself. What other edit?

And I don't get the part about desperation and risk. You are implying that if you were a G, you would not take the risk of falsely claiming to be the BG? Absolutely right. I would still suggest that the D wait and see whether or not your claim is challenged. Nothing to lose by waiting a little more.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
also when things get desperate you take more risks not less, and of course you the smart mathematician know this better than anyone here
I don't get your line of thinking regardless of that edit you saw and whatnot,

How is the D waiting a bit a bad idea? or is it cause Hoori said it?
whats the rush to do so before everyone gets a chance to read the last couple of pages and see your claim? what Hoori suggested is sensible but you insist on holding it against her and that seem weird in itself to me

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't get your line of thinking regardless of that edit you saw and whatnot,

How is the D waiting a bit a bad idea? or is it cause Hoori said it?
whats the rush to do so before everyone gets a chance to read the last couple of pages and see your claim? what Hoori suggested is sensible but you insist on holding it against her and that seem weird in itself to me
if you are as smart and experienced as hoori and are a C, you would have no doubt that i am the BG, her post was at best trying to make her look like a C and at worst get some hints to the identity of the D

- - - Updated - - -

They both being weird, think we should lynch fred to be safe.
no, you lynch who i say we lynch if you are a C

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
well coming from someone who thought i could be recruited i say thats a compliment
I didnt say you where recruited. I aksed why out yourself as the BG cause you'd make whacking target n1.

And i dont think that if the BG gets jailed, he can actually protect someone ?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Auto lynched
Alen - c
Ford - c
Melo - c
I didn't expect Alen.

And as far as this game is concerned, fuck Ford.

ok guys, seeing as the situaltion here is 9-5(will assume recruit is done) since we got butt fucked by the assholes that got auto-lynched, i am forced to out myself as the BG, though i suspect the Gs kinda knew that, detective please reach out to me and i hope your investigation revealed a G
Well this changes things.

If you are the real BG (which I'm very much inclined to believe, simply because if you aren't the real BG would out himself and you'd be a 50% dead man + the Gs got enough headstart not to resolve to such moves), don't do the same mistake I did and do not give us any indication about whether the D has already contacted you until well into tomorrow when every player has been online. Otherwise the Gs could figure out that way.

Also, in the improbable case that X is lying, the real BG should reveal himself

That makes zero sense. You sounded like a proper G. I was not going to vote you though just because you sounded like a G on day 1 (your vote for Ford was suspicious a lot).

Anyways, X has claimed to be the BG everyone. If the D is around, please give it sometime before contacting him to make sure IF someone else is the BG, he/she has the time to see X's claim and react. No need to rush into contacting him just now.
True, as long as X is gonna be online tomorrow afternoon/evening. As I said, I don't think that X is lying, but just in case.

Allow me here, but why would the BG out himself ? Wouldnt that make him the n1 target to whack tomorrow ?
Nope, as long as the Gs don't have any idea who the D is the BG is gonna protect himself. We had that this year once when I was the BG (and I got some flack for not protecting Fred instead of myself).

In all cases in my mind theres no doubt that the prime suspects for tomorrow are hoori, kyle and ocelot.
I simply fucked up. Came back at 22:35 or something, on my shitty mobile and in a loud bar while having half-conversations with my friends. Really, the reason I voted for Kate was because I thought she voted no lynch when it was Kyle in reality (don't see avatars on mobile and misread the names). Of course, even if it actually had been Kate it would have been an idiotic senseless vote that should definitely look suspicious. Read back to my posts right before and after deadline, they give you an indication of how much I was aware of what was going on :lol:

I really can't say anything else other than that I messed up, badly.

Oh yeah, and had I been a G I'd most definitely simply have waited until after the deadline to make my return. I had said that I'd be gone, and as hoori pointed out you're not getting lynched if you've got your 5 posts but no vote.

- - - Updated - - -

i aint protecting no one but me
:tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
no, you lynch who i say we lynch if you are a C

Ah sa vieux père! I'm a free thinking civilian not a sheep, honestly am a little confused and I do kinda agree with waiting to confirm you are the BG in case someone does claim it too. We have plenty of time for the time being.

- - - Updated - - -

And theres absolutely no reason to blindly Trish you either!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
you stop acting stupid, if i reply back to your obviously useless post about the d not revealing themselves then i am for sure giving you hints to his identity. You know 100% i am the BG, if you truly were a C you wouldnt write that pointless post, anyways either you or piotrr are getting lynched tomorrow and you cant do a thing about it so save your breath ;)
Might have missed something, what's the case against piotrr?

I mean as I've said repeatedly, I really didn't like the vibe he gave off on day one (posting regularly but never really saying anything), but with how the voting went, shouldn't Hoori, Kyle, and myself be the prime targets?

Gonna reread and pay some attention to the piotrr's votes and posts before deadline.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ah sa vieux père! I'm a free thinking civilian not a sheep, honestly am a little confused and I do kinda agree with waiting to confirm you are the BG in case someone does claim it too. We have plenty of time for the time being.

- - - Updated - - -

:sergoi:

i mean seriously with half of you not posting enough, the other half not knowing the rules or simply being too dense to get the game, why do i bother

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:sergoi:

i mean seriously with half of you not posting enough, the other half not knowing the rules or simply being too dense to get the game, why do i bother
Are you calling me dense?

I'll let you know that I am very sharp intelligent person. I'm not gonna degrade myself like kyle and call myself a stupid pothead!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

Perhaps it is better if you auto lynched

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I didn't expect Alen.

And as far as this game is concerned, fuck Ford.

Well this changes things.

If you are the real BG (which I'm very much inclined to believe, simply because if you aren't the real BG would out himself and you'd be a 50% dead man + the Gs got enough headstart not to resolve to such moves), don't do the same mistake I did and do not give us any indication about whether the D has already contacted you until well into tomorrow when every player has been online. Otherwise the Gs could figure out that way.

Also, in the improbable case that X is lying, the real BG should reveal himself

True, as long as X is gonna be online tomorrow afternoon/evening. As I said, I don't think that X is lying, but just in case.

Nope, as long as the Gs don't have any idea who the D is the BG is gonna protect himself. We had that this year once when I was the BG (and I got some flack for not protecting Fred instead of myself).

I simply fucked up. Came back at 22:35 or something, on my shitty mobile and in a loud bar while having half-conversations with my friends. Really, the reason I voted for Kate was because I thought she voted no lynch when it was Kyle in reality (don't see avatars on mobile and misread the names). Of course, even if it actually had been Kate it would have been an idiotic senseless vote that should definitely look suspicious. Read back to my posts right before and after deadline, they give you an indication of how much I was aware of what was going on :lol:

I really can't say anything else other than that I messed up, badly.

Oh yeah, and had I been a G I'd most definitely simply have waited until after the deadline to make my return. I had said that I'd be gone, and as hoori pointed out you're not getting lynched if you've got your 5 posts but no vote.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
well like you said if you had any doubt that i am the BG why would i out myself so early?? huh i mean seriously folks, it's clear as day, just ask hoori she knows it

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Might have missed something, what's the case against piotrr?

I mean as I've said repeatedly, I really didn't like the vibe he gave off on day one (posting regularly but never really saying anything), but with how the voting went, shouldn't Hoori, Kyle, and myself be the prime targets?

Gonna reread and pay some attention to the piotrr's votes and posts before deadline.
Also Osman of course.

I mean it's true that he didn't have any real motive for doing what he did, or that he probably could have easily done something that would look less suspicious, but it's too blatant to ignore. Especially considering virtually the same happened with Hoori last time and she was a G.

Seriously gonna reread now :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yup no sense at all in making a fake bg claim right now, lets not waste our time on formalities.

So hoori tomorrow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)